Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Guy Fieri's stolen Lamborghini

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSoDear View Post
    I was more surprised that Guy Fieri had a Lamorghini...he is terrible and I hate his frosted tips.
    Damn - someone beat me to it. ^^This.

Steve Lepore
    The only thing I do not care for about his lifestyle is his wife. Given his money, she ain't cutting it. His house on his new cooking show is money.

Some hating haters on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by denverpacker View Post
    The only thing I do not care for about his lifestyle is his wife. Given his money, she ain't cutting it.
    Maybe he'll leave her for you.

Steve Lepore
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGoldBeard View Post
    Maybe he'll leave her for you.
    Surely you have better, Shirley? Not to bust your fantasy or anything...

Rusty Larue
    The only good thing about Guy Fieri is as fodder for Dadboner

Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    That kid really wanted to do hoodrat stuff with his friends.
    Shooting other kids must be the highlight of hood life these days. Along with stealing famous people's cars.

I feel like I've missed so much in life.

One thing people aren't thinking much about is that he will be making tons of money from residuals for at least the next ten years.

Apparently some kids tried to break the suspect out of juvy. With sledgehammers. Awesome

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/08/imp...-sledgehammer/

This story continues to be awesome.

Broderick Hicks
    This kid is living my dream! The only thing I really care about doing in life is being involved in pulling off a major heist. Thats the end all be all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Manifest Destiny View Post
    This kid is living my dream! The only thing I really care about doing in life is being involved in pulling off a major heist. Thats the end all be all for me.
    Didn't realize Dane Cook posted on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by bojanglefunk View Post
    Didn't realize Dane Cook posted on the boards.
    He's running out of places to steal material.

Long profile on Max Wade here:

http://www.modernluxury.com/san-francisco/story/mad-max

The thief broke in by rappelling to the second floor (police haven’t said how he attached the rope to the roof) and slipping through a window that had been left conveniently, if mysteriously, unlocked. (The building’s janitor—who was supposed to be long gone but, for unexplained reasons, was still working that morning— might have cleared up the mystery, but he has, even more mysteriously, vanished.) The window faces Olive Street, a shadowed, one-way alley squeezed between the dealership’s two buildings. Once inside, the thief moved fast, cutting the lock on one of the roll-up steel doors that open onto Olive Street. Leaving the office and the other luxury cars untouched, he went straight for the Lamborghini, started the engine, put the car in gear, and drove out the door without tripping the dealership’s motion sensors or perimeter alarms (another mystery). When employees arrived, they found the door still raised, as well as the climbing rope in a duffel bag, a pry bar, bolt cutters, and a water bladder. The car, meanwhile, had long since disappeared across the Golden Gate Bridge.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/02/fin...#ixzz2LeP1AjuU