• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guy Fieri's stolen Lamborghini

The only thing I do not care for about his lifestyle is his wife. Given his money, she ain't cutting it. His house on his new cooking show is money.

Some hating haters on this thread.

That kid really wanted to do hoodrat stuff with his friends.

Shooting other kids must be the highlight of hood life these days. Along with stealing famous people's cars.

I feel like I've missed so much in life.

One thing people aren't thinking much about is that he will be making tons of money from residuals for at least the next ten years.

This kid is living my dream! The only thing I really care about doing in life is being involved in pulling off a major heist. Thats the end all be all for me.

Long profile on Max Wade here:

http://www.modernluxury.com/san-francisco/story/mad-max

The thief broke in by rappelling to the second floor (police haven’t said how he attached the rope to the roof) and slipping through a window that had been left conveniently, if mysteriously, unlocked. (The building’s janitor—who was supposed to be long gone but, for unexplained reasons, was still working that morning— might have cleared up the mystery, but he has, even more mysteriously, vanished.) The window faces Olive Street, a shadowed, one-way alley squeezed between the dealership’s two buildings. Once inside, the thief moved fast, cutting the lock on one of the roll-up steel doors that open onto Olive Street. Leaving the office and the other luxury cars untouched, he went straight for the Lamborghini, started the engine, put the car in gear, and drove out the door without tripping the dealership’s motion sensors or perimeter alarms (another mystery). When employees arrived, they found the door still raised, as well as the climbing rope in a duffel bag, a pry bar, bolt cutters, and a water bladder. The car, meanwhile, had long since disappeared across the Golden Gate Bridge.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/02/fi...o-stole-guy-fieris-lamborghini/#ixzz2LeP1AjuU

Back