• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guy Fieri's stolen Lamborghini

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Holy shit, has anyone heard of this story? His car was stolen last year by a 17 year old, who was only caught because he allegedly tried to shoot two of his classmates from the back of a speeding motorcycle. And this kid has a weapons cache that rivals any movie villain. This is BANANAS

http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2012/...amborghini-story-keeps-getting-better-somehow

Besides the stolen Lamborghini, a motorcycle and a .357 revolver believed to be used in the shooting, the search revealed a trove of contraband, including automatic weapons, a police uniform, sophisticated electronic transmitting devices, bugs and other evidence of possible criminal activity beyond what anyone had imagined. [...]

The cache in the steel locker was a potpourri of gadgetry, disguises and guns. Investigators found a dismantled AK-47 assault weapon, an assault-type shotgun, electronics that can interfere with cell phone frequencies and a list of scanner codes for a variety of California law enforcement agencies. Inside the Lamborghini were three UHF signal jammers for cell phones and two radio signal jammers.

Most troubling of all, though, was the discovery of a full San Francisco Police Department uniform, including a badge and duty belt and some bags, containers and a mask.

Wade, who is being held on $2 million bail, was captured, according to the booking report, after he asked his female victim out two weeks after trying to kill her, the report says.

Big Swinging Dick.

Kid was just livin the dream. And predictably, some bitch brought him down.

Wow, smart move hiding his treasure-trove of stolen goods in a storage container... The kid had the Lamborghini for over a year. He got a bit cocky trying to kill people though. Probably should have stuck to stealing shit Houdini style.

I was more surprised that Guy Fieri had a Lamorghini...he is terrible and I hate his frosted tips.

That's crazy.

The question has to be asked...Where the FUCK were his parents?

I'm assuming jamesda is one of them, and he was busy keeping your playstation ENTERSPORTHERE season on track and tracking down sales on 3L mountain dew

Exactly. Great concept for a show and an entertaining show, but he annoys the shit out of me. Kind of irritates me that he makes enough money to have a Lamborghini. Yes, I am jealous.

Reactions: ITK
Exactly. Great concept for a show and an entertaining show, but he annoys the shit out of me. Kind of irritates me that he makes enough money to have a Lamborghini. Yes, I am jealous.

Well I am also gonna guess a guy with frosted tips that wears flame shirts and drives a Lamborghini isn't exactly saving for retirement.

He owns multiple restaurants and makes a ton of money from TV. He can easily afford a Lamborghini and save a lot of money for retirement.

What I don't understand is how he fits in the seats. When I was about 175, my shoulders were too big for the seats. He's a lot more than 175.

What I don't understand is how he fits in the seats. When I was about 175, my shoulders were too big for the seats. He's a lot more than 175.

#notsohumblebrag

You had fat shoulders?

Poor man's Red Mist.

kick-ass-red-mist-poster.jpg

Back