• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sammy Watkins arrested

Suspend him for pot? Give me a break. Make him run a few laps, then remind him to only smoke weed in his dorm room and never carry it on him again.

Lol, why do Ath. Departments even bother with weed anymore. Its so stupid.

Maybe Sammy is going for the 2012 High Man Trophy. Given out by the Mayor Barry Athletic Club in DC.

Clemson University Police need to learn how to play for the home team. They fucking up.

You pull him, toss the drugs, get his autograph and call it a day.

Arresting officer was probably a Gamecock fan.

Wonder who bought him the new white Caddy with 24s that he's been rolling around in this Spring??

I really don't think a South Carolina fan (the only program that is on probation in the state of SC) should be saying this.

I really don't think a South Carolina fan (the only program that is on probation in the state of SC) should be saying this.

Why not? Clemson's last football game was a drilling by West Virginia and a total embarrassment to the ACC. South Carolina beats perennial power Nebraska and upholds the SEC football honor. Not to mention beats the fire out of Clemson in about every big sport these days.

Why not? Clemson's last football game was a drilling by West Virginia and a total embarrassment to the ACC. South Carolina beats perennial power Nebraska and upholds the SEC football honor. Not to mention beats the fire out of Clemson in about every big sport these days.

What the hell does that have to do with NCAA rule breaking and probation?

You completely missed his point.

You completely missed his point.

How was he not charged with driving while impaired??? Homeboy hit a street curb, which prompted the officer to have a looksey. I guess being high and having 2 pills on you is par for the course when driving around Clemson.

How was he not charged with driving while impaired??? Homeboy hit a street curb, which prompted the officer to have a looksey. I guess being high and having 2 pills on you is par for the course when driving around Clemson.

Maybe he was being semi-responsible and while he had the stuff on him, was driving to a place where he could do the weed/pills. I highly doubt the officer gave him the benefit of the doubt and didn't charge him with a DUI when he found the other stuff. The fact that he hit a street curb really doesn't matter, people hit them all the time stone cold sober.

Maybe he was being semi-responsible and while he had the stuff on him, was driving to a place where he could do the weed/pills. I highly doubt the officer gave him the benefit of the doubt and didn't charge him with a DUI when he found the other stuff. The fact that he hit a street curb really doesn't matter, people hit them all the time stone cold sober.

True

Clemson University Police need to learn how to play for the home team. They fucking up.

You pull him, toss the drugs, get his autograph and call it a day.

You forgot: Write a paper for him, enroll him in a class that doesn't exist and give him an A, and then pay for him to travel across the country to workout over the summer.

You forgot: Write a paper for him, enroll him in a class that doesn't exist and give him an A, and then pay for him to travel across the country to workout over the summer.

Wrong school: That's UNC-CH(eat)

Back