• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sammy Watkins arrested

Tigernet is speculating domestic abuse. No doubt this will be swept under the rug.

Tomahawk Nation says it's weed and adderall possession. That's pretty much a non-issue, sounds like a typical college kid.

Why do people feel the need to buy adderall on the streets? Its pretty easy to get prescribed from a doctor.

Isn't this the guy who was the "mature freshman" last fall?

Oh Clemson.....

"We don't get these kids to go to class or be good role models; we just want 'em to win football games."

Clemson opens with Auburn, and then plays Ball State and Furman. Dabo will find a way for Watkins to be punished at some point during game #2 or #3.

Clemson opens with Auburn, and then plays Ball State and Furman. Dabo will find a way for Watkins to be punished at some point during game #2 or #3.

Na, I think Dabo will levy a decent suspension. Sucks because it's just weed, but having said that, you can't get arrested for it.

Sadly Sammy is my 9-year-old niece's favorite player. Maybe I can rescue her from my brother-in-law's Clemson leanings and pull her to the black-and-gold side.

Wonder who bought him the new white Caddy with 24s that he's been rolling around in this Spring??

He was in Athens about a week ago with some UGA players downtown and he was hammered in the bar I was in.

Suspend him for pot? Give me a break. Make him run a few laps, then remind him to only smoke weed in his dorm room and never carry it on him again.

Back