• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Handicap Stall

Would you use the handicap stall?

• Yes

Votes: 52 94.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters

DistrictDeacon

Reaction score
Like any red-blooded American, I love the handicap stall. It used to be my go-to stall, no questions asked.

However, we just moved floors at work and now share office space with a guy who has a form of Parkinson's- his mobility is pretty low, but he doesn't use a cane or crutches. It just takes him forever to move around, he has to grab on to the wall, etc.

Do I have to change my habits? Do I now have to use one of the two other stalls on the off-chance our pooping times intersect?

uh yes, i use it every time it's open. wgaf if there's a disabled person on the floor?

I've become good friends with a guy at work who has MS and uses a motorized wheel chair. Don't need to roll a mile on his wheels to know that it's there for a reason that doesn't include me.

Using one right now, on the second floor of my office building whose elevator has been out of order since I started working here.

2 stalls total on my floor. Of course you use it.

That's terrible! Our bathroom has all 3 stalls full at multiple points a day. I guess you could say we really produce a lot of crap, amirite!

Of course, you still do it. It's not his personal shitter. It's a handicapped-accessible stall, not a stall reserved specifically for the handicapped.

Bombs away!

That's terrible! Our bathroom has all 3 stalls full at multiple points a day. I guess you could say we really produce a lot of crap, amirite!

Admittedly, it's a smaller floor in a taller building, but you certainly don't leave one stall totally empty when dealing with so few.

If considering using one of the other available ones, need to first determine if any are legit (ie. not adjacent to someone else taking a dump, haven't just been used by Jackson Pollock, don't have piss on the seat, have crapper paper, etc...).

LOL, it's not like a handicap parking space, you don't have to leave it empty. It just has wide space and rails so chairboys can work the equipment. They still have to wait in line.

In your case, you should absolutely use it.

I just happen to not use any sort of public/work bathroom anywhere in Africa that isnt in my own home

If his handicap is crohns disease you might reconsider. Otherwise use it. He can sit and wait.

After larry david I try NOT to use the handicap stall.

exclusively since I started working in this building. occasionally I go to the one next floor up if someone left behind something in the one on my floor.

use it, definitely. but if there's a line situation (I realize that doesn't happen as much in men's rooms) and also he's in the line, you should poentially let him go first. :noidea:

use it, definitely. but if there's a line situation (I realize that doesn't happen as much in men's rooms) and also he's in the line, you should poentially let him go first. :noidea:

Why? This is completely false.

Back