• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Handicap Stall

Would you use the handicap stall?

• Yes

Votes: 52 94.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Of course, you still do it. It's not his personal shitter. It's a handicapped-accessible stall, not a stall reserved specifically for the handicapped.

Bombs away!

Well said. Completely different than parking spaces.

Why? This is completely false.

well, I said potentially.

I'm picturing a bathroom with a line 20 people deep. Say there are 6 stalls (5 normal, 1 handi). I could use any of the 6, but someone in a wheelchair can only use 1 of the stalls. Her wait would be longer if she had to wait for only the handi stall. If I was in the front of the line and the handi stall opened up, I'd at least make the offer to let a nearby handicapped person use it, and I'd wait for the next one. Probably not if she was 20 people back in line though.

there would never be a line 20 guys deep at a bathroom that doesn't have a decent number of urinals (eg, a stadium).

there would never be a line 20 guys deep at a bathroom that doesn't have a decent number of urinals (eg, a stadium).

but there could just as easily be a handicapped woman. and lines that long happen all the time at women's restrooms when there's a large crowd.

Use the stall and if you hear him roll up, just pinch it off and waddle next door. It's the polite thing to do. You should probably stuff some insurance TP up there if you got the squirts, as to avoid a Hansel & Gretel situation.

Back