• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boards or Facebook

Which one would you choose to use?

• Total voters

AnonymousDeac

Reaction score
If you could only use either facebook or the boards for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

This may be more of a landslide than the most recent Buzz-In/Buzz-Out poll.

How am I paranoid? Do I need to copy and paste the 10 post regarding me he has posted in the last 3 days when I have not spoken to him?

Yes.

I've almost deleted fb a few times. The only people who post are people I don't care about. Maybe I'm getting old.

Interesting thread. Wondering how this would break down along age lines? mid 20's here and I am pretty tired of facebook. I get virtually no new information when I am on it and I have to sort through tons of crap in order to get to what I want. My usage of Fbook is limited to directly contacting friends I might not be close with anymore instead of calling or setting up groups for social events.

I think I get more useful information from the boards than I ever have from Fbook. (maybe i just have shitty fbook friends?)

Boards easily. Facebook becomes stupid once you are an upperclassman in college. Though I will admit to still having one

I check facebook once every couple of months when I think someones birthday I should know is coming up.

Have no FB page and no plans to ever get one. Boards are cool but not life-ending if they're gone.

I check facebook once every couple of months when I think someones birthday I should know is coming up.

I get an e-mail every Saturday around 6pm telling me who is having a birthday in the next week. Get that set up and you don't have to check it at all.

The only reason I use Facebook now is to keep in touch with long-distance friends. So assuming I can keep my phone, the boards.

The boards. FB is so cluttered with crappy poem filled pictures. At least I can get my daily fix of world events here.

How am I paranoid? Do I need to copy and paste the 10 post regarding me he has posted in the last 3 days when I have not spoken to him?

I saw you reply to him just last night and you just brought him up here without him even posting on the thread. Seems to me that it goes both ways.

I saw you reply to him just last night and you just brought him up here without him even posting on the thread. Seems to me that it goes both ways.

yea I forgot I replied to him last night, but decided to take the higher road and not attack back.

Back