• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Arsenal have signed Heather O'Reilly !

gettyimages-631964698.jpg

Haven't seen anything official yet, but apparently Markovic's loan to Sporting is being cut short. That dude needs to go somewhere and play -- Holland, France, somewhere. If he couldn't cut it at Sporting under Jesus, for whom he played well at Benfica, or last year in Turkey, then I don't really hold out much hope for him at higher levels.

Hmmm, Berahino only had six months left on his contract, too, but I don't think that's all that bad.

Personally think Deulofeu is done at Everton as long as Koeman is there, even if he rips it up in Italy. Now seeing that nothing has been finalized between Everton and Milan, and the official Milan twitter deleted their welcome message/signing announcement. Transfer drama.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/ac-milan-everton-deulofeu-latest-12486000

Last edited:
Pulisic signs a new deal with Dortmund, probably meaning he's going nowhere this summer. Well played Liverpool. I definitely don't see anything like that happening with Brandt, Dahoud, or other targets they announce they're after but then don't actually go for or just roll over when told "no." Lots of profit though.

Happy for Pulisic and Dortmund, who also just signed Swedish youngster Alexander Isak, "the next Ibrahimovic," currently tearing up the Swedish league as a 17 year old.

Last edited:
Pulisic signs a new deal with Dortmund, probably meaning he's going nowhere this summer. Well played Liverpool. I definitely don't see anything like that happening with Brandt, Dahoud, or other targets they announce they're after but then don't actually go for or just roll over when told "no." Lots of profit though.

Happy for Pulisic and Dortmund, who also just signed Swedish youngster Alexander Isak, "the next Ibrahimovic," currently tearing up the Swedish league as a 17 year old.

Bundesliga English ‏@Bundesliga_EN 4m4 minutes ago

Here's everything you need to know about @bvb's highly-touted new youngster, Alexander Isak
1f449.png
http://s.bndsl.ga/IZTY308gv0G

C23wYUbXcAEZ162.jpg

Back