• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Well it went through Chris that's the good thing about user games you only need one person to successfully upload the game.

Well it went through Chris that's the good thing about user games you only need one person to successfully upload the game.

That's great and all except one problem. Why has it advanced? That's what caused this. It advanced the week before I could upload the results. We're already in week 4.

GG LCDeacon I have never seen KO return men Dive like that before on squib kicks. Were you controlling them or the cpu? USC defeat GT 24-0 in a game filled with turnovers and big plays.

GG LCDeacon I have never seen KO return men Dive like that before on squib kicks. Were you controlling them or the cpu? USC defeat GT 24-0 in a game filled with turnovers and big plays.

There's a glitch where if you put a QB (or RB, WR, etc) as the kicker and squib kick, you get the onside kick every time. I may be reading too much into your post but I really hope that's not what he was doing.

There's a glitch where if you put a QB (or RB, WR, etc) as the kicker and squib kick, you get the onside kick every time. I may be reading too much into your post but I really hope that's not what he was doing.

After getting a few KO's returned for td's on me so I always Squib now. GT's return men could not field the KO's and would just dive on the ball like a fumble so he would start from his own 10, 15 and the 1 yard line.

After getting a few KO's returned for td's on me so I always Squib now. GT's return men could not field the KO's and would just dive on the ball like a fumble so he would start from his own 10, 15 and the 1 yard line.

Ah, yeah. I've had that happen to my guys on a kick off. Pretty stupid. So, were we ready to advance or was that an error?

I think we had the last two games y'all finished before us and OGD probably exited out and it loaded your results and shortly after we finished and it advanced due to all game being played .

I think we had the last two games y'all finished before us and OGD probably exited out and it loaded your results and shortly after we finished and it advanced due to all game being played .

Makes sense.

that's really strange... I would have assumed that I had to be the one to trigger the week advancing, but I certainly didn't. I hope everyone was able to do their recruiting before it went.

I did not recruit. Have been away the last two days and was planning on it tomorrow when I got back.

I know EA's servers had been glitchy all night. I'm sure that had something to do with it. I'll e-mail them to see what's going on, but I doubt there is anything that they can do at this point.

I think y'all are going to like one of the in game studio updates this week. ha

Yea that was ridiculous I thought you were flaunting that glitch in the game. The CPU dives after kicks that aren't caught cleanly for some moronic reason. I thought the opening kickoff that pinned me inside the 10 was bad until I started one drive on the 1.

I think that is my fault, after my game with Chris it asked me if I wanted to advance, I figured this was just referring to my status and being ready. I thought only the league administrator could move it forward for everyone. I am guessing that caused it, but I am surprised that individual teams would be able to advance an entire league. If there is anything I can do to cancel let me know.

I'm playing UF right now and they've kicked 4 FG's...pretty sure all are o0ver 40/45 yards smh.

Back