• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

I'm playing UF right now and they've kicked 4 FG's...pretty sure all are o0ver 40/45 yards smh.

They FG'd me to death too. Then their QB ran a 20 yard "sneak" for a TD, breaking literally 6 tackles along the way.

We should really provide a community scouting report for common computer opponents.

Their secondary leaves a lot to be desired, especially when covering the slot receivers. Up 31-12. Bray is having a big game for me.

BallerDeac, we need to set up a time to play. Does tonight work for you? Around 9:00 or so?

I think I have a user game this week I don't remember who I play though.

Good game, Baller. Sorry about the pause at the end... I forgot you can't challenge in online games. I really wanted to check the spot on that catch. Like so many of my games, it just came down to mistakes. You made mistakes in the first half but I couldn't fully capitalize on them. Then, when I made mistakes in the second half, you made me pay.

Yeah great game redwing I wasn't to happy at halftime down 20-7 and you were getting the ball to start the half. I realized neither of us were having any luck passing so i started running and tried to stop yours, and got those two third down conversions to close it out which might have been the only passes I completed in the second half or at least it seems that way.

Hello

Let me know when you are available to play Mich St. Vs USC

Back