• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Hello Sounds good or anytime tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LCDeacon still needs to play his vs. CPU game but if he gets done this weekend also, I'll advance the week by Monday morning. Also, given the glitch on week 3, it may be a good idea to get that recruiting done before the last game is played.

Last edited:
Can't find the answer anywhere so figured I'd post here. If you're in a non-BCS conference in dynasty mode in NCAA 2012 and you have a couple of incredible seasons will the computer invite you to move up conferences or is it total user control?

Can't find the answer anywhere so figured I'd post here. If you're in a non-BCS conference in dynasty mode in NCAA 2012 and you have a couple of incredible seasons will the computer invite you to move up conferences or is it total user control?

Total user control is the answer

Im online now if you are ready

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OK... All games are played, so I just need confirmation from Eagles and Hello that they are ready to go and I'll advance the week.

i'll recruit by monday evening. i don't think there is automated recruiting otherwise i'd say go ahead.

Also, it looks like OliveGardenDeac still needs to recruit.

Looks like it, but his light is green... so when Hello finishes, then I'm going to advance unless OGD says otherwise.

Back