• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Sorry to keep posting random questions in this league thread, but is anyone else having their NCAA 13 game freeze?

This is 3 straight times I've been trying to play against #1 Oregon and it has frozen either after the game finishes or during the game and I have to restart....this is pathetic.

No, I've found this years game so far has been better in terms of not freezing/having no issues uploading game results for me at least.

No, I've found this years game so far has been better in terms of not freezing/having no issues uploading game results for me at least.

I'm talking about an offline dynasty....but it took me close to 5 hours to play 1 game and then the next game my top 3 QBs all got injured and had a WR in at QB so I quit, tried to replay the game and was up 28-7 against VT going into the 4th quarter and it froze again....it's getting very annoying.a

Also, I started the season ranked #25 and beat the #1 team 3 weeks in a row and then beat #24 Georgia Tech only moved up to #11, with all three of the teams I beat still ahead of me, including one with 2 losses...they spent way too much time on the Road To Glory bullshit and made offline dynasties virtually unplayable....unless it's a problem with my xbox or game.

That's funny. I think they didn't spend enough time on RtG, since that has some absolutely game-breaking bugs as well. The EA servers have been terrible this year also for many games, not just this one. Since they are the only college game on the market, all they have to do is put out a game that is "good enough." Pretty sorry statement, but unfortunately that seems to be the way it goes anymore.

Just waiting on Tenn. to play their game (and maybe Dallas to recruit?). Will probably just plan to advance on schedule tomorrow night after the Wake game.

RW, you can go ahead and simulate the stuff for my week. I've been really busy the past couple of days with flooding in my apt and haven't been able to get in there and play the game. I apologize for the inconveniences, just not a lot I could do about it haha.

Sorry for the slight delay, week is advancing now.

Just a reminder that the week advances tomorrow night. Still 4 games to be played.

Deacfan27 and Dallas still need to play... 3 hours left.

Still waiting on the Dallas-Deacfan27 game and Eagles to recruit, and we'll be ready to advance.

I have not heard anything yet from deac.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I have not heard anything yet from deac.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If he fails to show, are you ok playing tomorrow night? I'll just switch him to auto so you can play the game.

Back