• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Nicely done, everyone. The week has been advanced. Only a couple of games this week, so please set your status to ready to advance if you are on a bye and are done recruiting. This should be a pretty quick week also.

Last edited:
Advanced the week. Several user games this week, so please try to get them set up early on instead of having to work something out at the last minute.

Don't forget about this. Please get the games planned and played before Tuesday night as I will not be extending the deadline.

My Utes take the Pac-12 Championship and take way the Huskies shot at a National Championship, in a hard fought turnover filled game in the snow!

I'm gone tonight and tomorrow night, but can take on South Carolina (maybe) Sunday night and (more likely) Monday or Tuesday night.

Sounds good Are you free today before you leave

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the week advances tomorrow night.

Im ready let me know billy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Week has been advanced, bowl season is upon us. Standard one week deadline.

I don't know what happened but I played my bowl game last night, then tried to get on there today and my dynasty wasn't on there anymore.

Back