• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Now that we've gotten Baller Deac squared away, Billy Mitchell is the only one left to play. I'll advance as soon as he's done, and we can move on to the post season. If anyone would like to change teams in the offseason, let me know now. The same rules will apply as when we started (4 Star or below). Also, should I find a custome set of sliders, or should we just jump the difficulty to Heisman? I'd prefer the first option, I think, but I'd like some feedback on that. Finally, when we get to the offseason, I'm going to set a 24 hour limit on each recruiting cycle. You can do it on your computer if you need to, so there is no reason to draw out the off season for weeks.

No problem... a couple others just finished up yesterday, so you hadn't been holding us up or anything. I'm going to do an extended first deadline (probably Monday night) for people who may not see that we advanced early.

I have advanced to the new season. First deadline is Monday at 11PM. Any changing of teams needs to be done before that first deadline. Also, many of these things should be very quick, so I will advance if everyone is ready early, but I will not push any deadlines back unless EA has technical issues.

I'm playing last season under protest. #3, win my BCS game and two teams jump me. Clearly west coast bias.

I'd be interested in changing to Tennessee if we can move them to the SEC west (so I can match up with South Carolina in the SECCG).

If that's rigging the system too much, then I'll stick with Texas A&M.

I'd like to keep things as close to reality as I can. I'm ok with doing the ACC and Big East switches for next season if LCDeacon and BadgerDeac want, since they will be the only ones affected. Otherwise, I think we should keep things as is, so far as conference affiliations and so forth.

Game has been advanced. 24 hours to take care of incoming transfers.

So tavon austin had 1400 yards receiving, 4 PR/KR TDs and wasn't drafted. Lol.

game advanced. I'll give 48 hours for the first recruiting week due to Halloween.

If anyone has specific schedule requests due to recruiting promises or the like, please start letting me know soon so I will have all that information available. Thanks.

If anyone has specific schedule requests due to recruiting promises or the like, please start letting me know soon so I will have all that information available. Thanks.

No Fcs games and I'll play any users that want to.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No Fcs games and I'll play any users that want to.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Same here. Also, I need to play a game in Alabama and Florida. I think I play @UAB and @FIU already so hopefully you won't have to do anything special.

I'm done with my recruiting so feel free to advance through recruiting even if it says I'm not ready redwing.

Same here. Also, I need to play a game in Alabama and Florida. I think I play @UAB and @FIU already so hopefully you won't have to do anything special.

Also, I would prefer all BCS teams OOC. Thanks!

Game is advanced. I never got any replies about the ACC/Big East changes. Should I keep things as they are, or move the teams to reflect next year's changes?

I'm ok with doing the ACC and Big East switches for next season if LCDeacon and BadgerDeac want, since they will be the only ones affected.

I think we should reflect the actual real life changes. After all, it is 2013. That would also include me to the Big East, right?

Here is the new Big East. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_East_Conference#Membership_timeline

When I go to the Big East, can we make sure I play @USF in conference to take care of my @Florida promise in recruiting. For the @Alabama promise, I want to play either Auburn or Bama. Thanks!

Last edited:
Game advanced. I assume I will be able to change the conferences once we get to the custom schedule part of the preseason?

Back