• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Eagles... I've got you week two. I've mentioned that I'll be out of town some this week. I can play any time Tuesday, or next Monday night. I could also play this Monday after I advance the week (around 9:30). If none of those times work, let me know.

My schedule is flexible. Tomorrow night or Tuesday should work for me.

When can U-Dub demolish my boys from A&M after we advance? Want to get this over with quickly - I'm so very bad at this game right now.

How is NCAA 13? I haven't bought NCAA in a few years, but I'm thinking about picking it up today. How do you go about downloading rosters these days?

Sorry to post on your dynasty thread, but wanted some quick replies. Thanks.

My last one before this year was NCAA 11, and this seems to be a minor upgrade. I really like the new recruiting so far, but the gameplay is virtually the same, minus a couple tweaks here and there. Roster sharing is super easy now. There is an option in the menu for file sharing and anyone can upload their roster set. You can download anyone's roster set, so long as you know their username. They don't have to be on your friends list, and you don't need a password or an invite to grab them.

I've seen a couple different rosters on operation sports. Which one has the most correct wake roster?

I've seen a couple different rosters on operation sports. Which one has the most correct wake roster?

Download the ones from my gamertag... ChrisFSU. With that said, I can't take credit. These are the community rosters from OS.

I'm around if you want to tonight.... otherwise, let's plan on around 9:00 tomorrow night?

Week 1 has been finalized and we are on to week 2. I will be out of town most of the week, so the deadline is set for next Monday night at midnight. I may or may not change it then, as I am flying back home that day. In any case, I reserve the right to change it at anytime from Monday night until around noon on Tuesday.

How is NCAA 13? I haven't bought NCAA in a few years, but I'm thinking about picking it up today. How do you go about downloading rosters these days?

Sorry to post on your dynasty thread, but wanted some quick replies. Thanks.

Not sure if you're still reading these, but here's my take.

Graphics are virtually the same, as are most gameplay mechanics. The passing game is much more interesting and the defense "read and react" works really well for the most part. Recruiting is much better this year, and the game itself is very solid.

But, if you bought NCAA 12 (even 11 to some extent), this is hardly an upgrade. The reason I bought this game is because the ratings for each team in recruiting (Conference Prestige, etc.) is all dynamic now instead of being name-affiliated. If your conference wins a majority of its' bowl games, it will improve its grade. In my Offline Dynasty with WFU, I won the Orange Bowl, and several other ACC schools won their bowls and we went from a B+ conference to an A conference. (Tied with the SEC, which went down.) The Big 10 went to an A+.

Its all about what you want. The gameplay is slightly more realistic, the presentation is more detailed, and the commentating still sucks... about what you'd expect. Its the best one yet, but its not the best improvement they've made in their history.

@Nonny--I think I play you (Utah) in Week 2. Let me know when you can get our game in!

Great game, man. That stupid pic in the first half proved to be the difference, as I thought it would.

unfortunately it is going to take a while to get the athletes i need for my run and shoot offense. i think i'll have to revert to a big ten playbook until i can recruit!

and yes it certainly was, you're really good.

The Wake roster is going to need editiing regardless they have a lot of walk ons added and a lot of guys playing out of position. And if you are like me you will switch Aryin to SGIII since he is being talked up this year.

Not sure if you're still reading these, but here's my take.

Graphics are virtually the same, as are most gameplay mechanics. The passing game is much more interesting and the defense "read and react" works really well for the most part. Recruiting is much better this year, and the game itself is very solid.

But, if you bought NCAA 12 (even 11 to some extent), this is hardly an upgrade. The reason I bought this game is because the ratings for each team in recruiting (Conference Prestige, etc.) is all dynamic now instead of being name-affiliated. If your conference wins a majority of its' bowl games, it will improve its grade. In my Offline Dynasty with WFU, I won the Orange Bowl, and several other ACC schools won their bowls and we went from a B+ conference to an A conference. (Tied with the SEC, which went down.) The Big 10 went to an A+.

Its all about what you want. The gameplay is slightly more realistic, the presentation is more detailed, and the commentating still sucks... about what you'd expect. Its the best one yet, but its not the best improvement they've made in their history.

The commentating is terrible it is hard to fake that excitement of game day. I wonder how difficult it would be for them to take actual game audio and use it in NCAA. I also wonder who they are going to get to replace EA. The recruiting is fantastic this year. I feel like Grobe trying to find those low rated guys no one wants, but after looking at them seeing that they can be studs is fun.

Back