• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

LOL...EASports has all these issues...HOW? I can't imagine that. They have 12 months to fix this shit and there's no doubt they test it. It doesn't make sense.

No competition makes companies lazy... especially when they can put out a game and then work on a patch only if people complain.

The only big problem I was noticing was corners/safeties being in perfect position (I've strafed them to the circle), then I press Y and they just don't jump, leaving the WR to catch the ball with no problem. I assume that's the Ballhawking fix.

I'd like a mix between AA and Heisman. I'm dominant on AA (based off of my offline dynasties), but struggle mightily on Heisman.

Yea. Last year it took me a few games to get up to speed. This year it seems the computer on AA isn't that strong (through two games anyway). I'm sure Heisman is still hard.

LOL...EASports has all these issues...HOW? I can't imagine that. They have 12 months to fix this shit and there's no doubt they test it. It doesn't make sense.

Just encountered a fun glitch... Finished my first season of Road to Glory as the second string QB. Advanced the season, and now my player is a completely different person that is listed as a SS, but is not on the depth chart. My Coach Trust level is unchanged though and it still has the QB info on it. I checked practice to see what would happen, and it just had a sideline camera as the plays ran.

Waiting on Dallas and the Chris-WT901 game, then we can advance. WT901 has been absent for the better part of two weeks now, so that may be an issue before long.

Waiting on Dallas and the Chris-WT901 game, then we can advance. WT901 has been absent for the better part of two weeks now, so that may be an issue before long.

If he sets up a password, I can play against the CPU. If we sim this game, I am sure to lose though seeing as I have UCF. This sucks. I have PMed him and sent him messages on Xbox Live. IDK what else I can do.

If he doesn't show up, I'll set him to autopilot again so you can play the CPU. Then we'll see from there.

This still. Also, Hello will not be rejoining us so we have at least one open spot available. Tell your friends.

I'd probably take it. Would I have to use his team?

No... you could pick any of the eligible teams (4* and under). Diego gets first right of refusal, but you were also on the list from earlier, so if he passes it's yours.

Hey guys, I'm gonna have to drop out as well. I'm potentially buying a house, and I simply don't have the time between that and my job right now. Apologies, and hopefully someone can take my spot. I'm probably the worst player here anyway

OK... Badger, you are in. PM me your Gamertag and what team you would like. Diego said he may join up later, but can't right now. So, we've got one open spot right now, and potentially a second if anyone wants it (since WT901 is on permanent autopilot, apparently). I'd prefer to take players from the boards first, but we can fill in with others if there isn't any more interest here. I will require that any outside players join the boards here so that they can access PMs and this thread.

OK... Badger, you are in. PM me your Gamertag and what team you would like. Diego said he may join up later, but can't right now. So, we've got one open spot right now, and potentially a second if anyone wants it (since WT901 is on permanent autopilot, apparently). I'd prefer to take players from the boards first, but we can fill in with others if there isn't any more interest here. I will require that any outside players join the boards here so that they can access PMs and this thread.
I've been busier than you could ever imagine the past couple weeks.... I haven't even touched the xbox in a while.

If you really wanna kick me out, whatever. But soon enough I'll be active once again. I simply don't have time to play at the moment.

I've been busier than you could ever imagine the past couple weeks.... I haven't even touched the xbox in a while.

If you really wanna kick me out, whatever. But soon enough I'll be active once again. I simply don't have time to play at the moment.

I'll leave you in on autopilot, but if someone else wants the spot I'll give it to them.

Back