• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bagel Heads, Japan's Hot New Beauty Trend

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score

o-BAGEL-HEADS-570.jpg

Here's how it goes down: technicians insert a needle into the forehead and inject about 400 cc of saline to create a forehead-sized blob. (One bagel-ee describes is as feeling like "something's dripping down [his] head" and a "slight stinging sensation.") The practitioner then places his or her thumb into the blob to create the indentation.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/bagel-head-forehead-injections-japan-saline_n_1916188.html

what the eff. is that for real?

there is NOTHING good about that.

ok that is gross but it goes away after 16 hours at least

but where does it GO?

and wtf- why bother if it goes away?
i'm so disgusted by this.

we used to always hang get breakfast or lunch at a bagel place called Bagelheads in high school. now, I dunno if I can return.

But where in the fuck do people come up with this shit?!? I mean, what were the circumstances that led to this???

Cracks me up every time still.

Someone going to the UVA game needs to blow that shit up, stick it on a poster, and put in huge block letters "WHAT IS THAT?" It's the rare joke that can cross boards humor with a joke that stands on it's own.

i actually dont like bagels, tagger. now if it was doughnut head...

Back