• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Year Of Our Buzz 3: Predict The Wins

We'll Check Back In March

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_men0gvYILY1qk16kc.jpg

Unless we win against VT and on ACCT Thursday, we will have only met the expectations of 70% of fans who responded to this poll. The majority of respondents on the message board nexus of the #BuzzOUT movement thought we'd be better than this. People who hate Jeff [Redacted] thought he'd do better than he did.

Do you mean met the expectations of 30%?

And that was before we knew how good DT would be this year. I'd bet that if you told everyone we had a potential FOY center that number would be 10% or less.

It's kinda sad that nobody cared enough to even think about joking around and putting 20...

Do you mean met the expectations of 30%?

And that was before we knew how good DT would be this year. I'd bet that if you told everyone we had a potential FOY center that number would be 10% or less.

Yeah, I think he mean't 30%.

Yeah. I changed how I was going to make the point and didn't change the number before I posted.

We're looking at just single digits in wins now since our upperclassmen have checked out and we're essentially a team consisting of just frosh.

Ha ha ha- I actually sold Bzzz alittle short! Is that really possible?!

Only 17% of the sports gurus got it right, only 12%!voted for fewer wins AND this is a BUZZOUT community

Think about that for a moment

Last edited:
Only 17% of the sports gurus got it right, only 12%!voted for fewer wins AND this is a BUZZOUT community

I have. Pathetic that this team couldn't meet my all ready pathetically low expectations.

But hey, at least we can all try again next year! Bz may surprise us again and underachieve even more than we already thought possible! New record lows! Continually lowered expectations!

Not gonna lie, I am patting myself on the back for correctly predicting our win total for this season.

Back