• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

I'm fairly sure I'm alright. It wouldn't begin to occur to me to try to collect money from someone in a fantasy league who didn't show up for the draft, I'm just not cheap like that. If I and a group of friends decided to go to a club and get a table and someone didn't show up, I wouldn't ask for his share the next day because it cost us a little more. And in the case of a fantasy league no one's EV changed one iota as a result of someone not showing up. However I could be wrong now that I read there's weekly prizes and if somehow my inactiveness gave someone a win that week then yes, that would seriously fuck things up, not sure how that works. Does the fantasy site not tell the commish if someone has never logged onto it prior to the draft?

Fantasy basketball requires you to logon every day, who would want to do that with a team they didn't draft that is terrible with at least one person you don't particularly like?

Had jaybone quoted Buckets it would have been more obvious to me what caused his responses, I thought he was just going on a nutjob rant which was funny and it seemed appropriate to troll. I didn't think it was possible for jaybone to not get buckets' sarcasm, but now that I understand he did I find his responses alot more reasonable and not really troll worthy.

it's amazing how much of a tool you are

just shut up, admit this was your screw up, pay, sublet your team if you dont want to play so you dont screw it up for the other 15 owners of the league.

i am a lot of negative things, but a dickless tool is not one of them

palma, on this one you are wrong. The reason you should pay is you took someone else's spot who would have paid. It's like buying a ticket to a game. Just because you can't make it don't get you a refund.

never figured brasky would defend this crap

Who am I defending? I'm really just shaking my head at this ever occurring.

No doubt Palma smidged this one up pretty strongly.

Palma is indeed paying and I will enjoy stealing jaybone & co's $$$

Palma sounds like there is some demand for your team. You need to up your price or at least keep some equity just in case the team wins that CAAASHE.

palma, on this one you are wrong. The reason you should pay is you took someone else's spot who would have paid. It's like buying a ticket to a game. Just because you can't make it don't get you a refund.

This unfortunate gentleman needs a safety net and the other owners will just have to step up and pay their fair share. It is just what you have to pay to live in a civillized society. If you don't think people should help society's losers by paying their fair share, RJ, move to Somalia.

Who am I defending? I'm really just shaking my head at this ever occurring.

No doubt Palma smidged this one up pretty strongly.
Your post sounds like you are shaking your finger at everyone for being mean, hence my wounded pussy comment.

Wounded Pussy would be a good band name I think.

Last edited:
Palma sounds like there is some demand for your team. You need to up your price or at least keep some equity just in case the team wins that CAAASHE.

A deal has already been arraigned. Palma is paying, I am taking control, a deal has been worked out if I win. No more need for commentary.

Back