• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

In your scenario, the winner will win $1500 instead of the $1600 that should be in the pot. That is less money, and only happening because of your negligence to follow through on a commitment you made.

It's a weird reaction, trying to concurrently reargue your original point while conceding. Nobody likes a half-asser. Own your fuck-up.

In my scenario the winner will win $1,500 dollars instead of $1,600 but will have a 1/15 chance of doing so instead of a 1/16 chance in doing so, meaning all things are equal. Why is this concept difficult to understand, did you spend a lot of time in Tribble?

I'm owning a fuckup of being an inconvenience and making the league slightly less fun for having a bye week. There's no monetary fuckup whatsoever, that's why your entire position is entirely *don't want to get banned*

In my scenario the winner will win $1,500 dollars instead of $1,600 but will have a 1/15 chance of doing so instead of a 1/16 chance in doing so, meaning all things are equal. Why is this concept difficult to understand, did you spend a lot of time in Tribble?

I'm owning a fuckup of being an inconvenience and making the league slightly less fun for having a bye week. There's no monetary fuckup whatsoever, that's why your entire position is entirely *don't want to get banned*

Just got a PM explaining you're from Jersey. EVERYTHING makes sense now. Carry on, you were clearly raised in a sewer or something.

Fantasy sports isn't a game of chance. All teams don't have an equal chance of winning. This isn't poker. It is indeed a monetary fuckup

First of all, whatever happens with this, there's no justification for banning plama. That's just plain dumb and wrong.

palma, you should pay. It messed up the entire league. It messed up the draft. It messes up each week's play. It messes up payouts.

You were wrong and you should pay.

No one's talking about banning palma except for palma. Just like no one thinks palma is making sense right now except for palma.

Fantasy sports isn't a game of chance. All teams don't have an equal chance of winning. This isn't poker. It is indeed a monetary fuckup

1. Not all people have an equal chance in poker either

2. The odds that I would be in the bottom tier of fantasy basketball drafters is slim to none.

Judging by the tags there must be another fan of the movie Better Off Dead on here.

Just got a PM explaining you're from Jersey. EVERYTHING makes sense now. Carry on, you were clearly raised in a sewer or something.

Yes, our decent public schooling did apparently give me a much firmer grasp on mathematics.

the difference between what I was referring to and what occurred is obvious.

But the outcome is exactly the same. 15 teams with a chance to win. But only $1500 in the pot because of a whiny asshole.

palma's team is actually down only 4-5 going into the last day of the week

Yes, our decent public schooling did apparently give me a much firmer grasp on mathematics.

A lot of good it does you, what with a glaring inability to maintain a calendar and all. But you COULD'VE dominated the league, if only you'd remembered the date and time of the draft

A lot of good it does you, what with a glaring inability to maintain a calendar and all. But you COULD'VE dominated the league, if only you'd remembered the date and time of the draft

thats why men have people like you around to remember birthdays

No, that's why men created things called calendars, so they don't look like giant douchenozzles when they forget about something like a draft and then try to argue their way out of it with incessant whining and creepstar stories about how they once pissed in a urinal next to Danny Bonaduce

palma's team is actually down only 4-5 going into the last day of the week

And this really is the undermining point of Palma's argument IMO. In your example Palma, the person who didn't pay is not participating and has a 0% chance to win. If you don't pay for a team that is drafted and still in the league, your team could still win games and keep other people (who paid) from finishing higher up in the league. What if the team that finishes second lost to you 6-3 and if you hadn't been in the league would have won everything, and then you didn't pay? Or what if nobody took over your team and you finished in the money? Improbable that this would happen, but still it's ridiculous.

And this really is the undermining point of Palma's argument IMO. In your example Palma, the person who didn't pay is not participating and has a 0% chance to win. If you don't pay for a team that is drafted and still in the league, your team could still win games and keep other people (who paid) from finishing higher up in the league. What if the team that finishes second lost to you 6-3 and if you hadn't been in the league would have won everything, and then you didn't pay? Or what if nobody took over your team and you finished in the money? Improbable that this would happen, but still it's ridiculous.

You can make a fantasy team lose easily enough, just move 4 of my injured guys to starting and the only categories you can win each week are FG% FT% and turnovers out of 9 categories.

Last edited:
But the outcome is exactly the same. 15 teams with a chance to win. But only $1500 in the pot because of a whiny asshole.

By the way, what's your deal anyways? I was bored so I noticed I never see you talk about anything unless you're bitching at something or calling someone an idiot. And literally it seems to have no bounds, you've called pretty much everyone on the board an idiot, and I've yet to see you post one single positive thing ever in your entire posting history.

Surely you must just be somebodys parody account to vent their anger, right?

I mean is it possible to be so miserable that you literally spend every waking thought trying to put someone down or come off as smarter than everyone else? To post on a message board for a year and never have a single contribution or positive thought just has to be a parody, do we know whose? Otherwise the only other rational explanation is

somemenjustwanttowatchtheworldburntinkywinky.jpg

That or dwarf cock

Back