• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

Usually I read a notorious thread and think to myself, Why the fuck did I just read that.

That did not happen while reading this thread. Quite entertaining.

Palma--

You play every team in the league once but six teams twice. That is why if there is one suckass team it fucks the league. To say nothing of pulling $50 from the league winner and $50 elsewhere. If I won the league this year, but my pot was $50 less, I would be thinking I would have won even if you had participated and now I'm penalized because of you. Simple as that.

Not the end of the world of course, just a pain in the ass for me and lost money for a few. I probably would have just taken ownership, dropped several injured guys and tried to trade some others. I think it is a team that could win when Love gets healthy. You had Brandon Jennings and a few other solid to very good players.

By the way, what's your deal anyways? I was bored so I noticed I never see you talk about anything unless you're bitching at something or calling someone an idiot. And literally it seems to have no bounds, you've called pretty much everyone on the board an idiot, and I've yet to see you post one single positive thing ever in your entire posting history.

Surely you must just be somebodys parody account to vent their anger, right?

I mean is it possible to be so miserable that you literally spend every waking thought trying to put someone down or come off as smarter than everyone else? To post on a message board for a year and never have a single contribution or positive thought just has to be a parody, do we know whose? Otherwise the only other rational explanation is

somemenjustwanttowatchtheworldburntinkywinky.jpg

That or dwarf cock

I don't know if I should be flattered or extremely creeped out that you went through a year of my posts.

dammit. i'm behind palma's team after week one.

I just wasted a half-hour of my life reading this thread, and I'm still not sure whether palma is a parody. I'm leaning toward no, but is it really possible that someone thinks it's OK to back out of a league because he fucked up and missed the draft?

Palma, look at it this way - when someone agrees to $100 buy-in, they agree to pay that amount because the pot makes it worth it. Regardless of the odds of winning changing, when you reduce the size of the pot, it's screwing those people over because they put in $100 thinking they were going for $1,600.

Not only have I been in leagues in which friends ask friends to pay, but I've also been that friend. You fuck up, you don't back out afterward.

I just wasted a half-hour of my life reading this thread, and I'm still not sure whether palma is a parody. I'm leaning toward no, but is it really possible that someone thinks it's OK to back out of a league because he fucked up and missed the draft?

Palma, look at it this way - when someone agrees to $100 buy-in, they agree to pay that amount because the pot makes it worth it. Regardless of the odds of winning changing, when you reduce the size of the pot, it's screwing those people over because they put in $100 thinking they were going for $1,600.

Not only have I been in leagues in which friends ask friends to pay, but I've also been that friend. You fuck up, you don't back out afterward.

I, for one, find the craziest part about the thread to be the part where Palma contests what you just said... and then uses his work on a $1.7B deal as an out.

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that somebody could rationalize his stance, brag about his finances, refuse to resolve the situation in the rational way, and then sublet his buy-in. There are 4 factors there... mix any of the 3 of them, you have a crazy person. Go for all 4, you have Palma.

At one point I thought he pulled this shit on purpose, intentionally drafting an injured team with no intention of paying up. I was impressed, when the facts all came out I just can't believe he kept posting and digging....holy shit

I've already gotten like 10 offers for Kevin Love lol

You know how the golden rule for good fathering is keeping your daughter off the pole? This should be the golden rule for sons. As long as they don't end up like palma, you did alright as a padre.

Haha. I was surprised a few posters came after me believing shine how that involvement in a fantasy league equalled loser loneliness. Odd since it came from serial posters. As if spending 10 minutes a day setting a fantasy team in a league with mostly strangers is different than posting here

Palma--

You play every team in the league once but six teams twice. That is why if there is one suckass team it fucks the league. To say nothing of pulling $50 from the league winner and $50 elsewhere. If I won the league this year, but my pot was $50 less, I would be thinking I would have won even if you had participated and now I'm penalized because of you. Simple as that.

Not the end of the world of course, just a pain in the ass for me and lost money for a few. I probably would have just taken ownership, dropped several injured guys and tried to trade some others. I think it is a team that could win when Love gets healthy. You had Brandon Jennings and a few other solid to very good players.

Yeah, if you don't play everyone in the league the same amount of times it sucks pretty bad and is unfair.

You know how the golden rule for good fathering is keeping your daughter off the pole? This should be the golden rule for sons. As long as they don't end up like palma, you did alright as a padre.

Yeaps, golden rule is never raise your kid to get mad at a guy who got mad because he fell for a buckets troll.

Back