• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

Am I falling for a buckets troll if I say your posts make no sense?

Am I falling for a buckets troll if I say your posts make no sense?

jaybone got mad when buckets said I was a troll. I didn't realize jaybone got mad at this and thought he was just spurting off insanities before I had a chance to respond, so I got mad in response and argument starts. I imagine the entire thing gets resolved in PM and I end up paying after I say "how does it fuck everyone?" and jaybone responds with "you don't play everyone equally"

jaybone got mad when buckets said I was a troll. I didn't realize jaybone got mad at this and thought he was just spurting off insanities before I had a chance to respond, so I got mad in response and argument starts. I imagine the entire thing gets resolved in PM and I end up paying after I say "how does it fuck everyone?" and jaybone responds with "you don't play everyone equally"

Vegas will forever be your rosebud

FWIW, I re-read the email exchange between Jay and I before the draft and agree I shoulda paid. Hadn't looked at it nor remembered it before starting to post on this thread.

And thus ends one of the greatest roasts in boards history.

Last edited:
wrong thread, sorry bros!

Last edited:
wrong thread again.

btw palma is not a parody.

Last edited:
Well done, folks! This is undoubtedbly the most meaningless, and the most entertaining thread that I have read since coming to this board. Passion and pathos all wrapped into one. There are accusations, and "back at you" accusations, only to morph into some level of understanding bordering on forgiveness. Or not!

Then we blast into a different universe with the same adversaries, while changing their stories, being joined by an ever diverse band of posters, all of whom may or may not have their own agendas. The majority, but not all, appeared to be on the same side. I'm making no judgements on this. I did find it fun to read, much better than the constant hammer of "bzz sucks."

Refreshing to see the fire!

Last edited:
Back