• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03

25ps2a8.jpg

Diggin my new costanza wallet

157i13r.jpg

I forgot this thread. I was on the cusp of, "my year of not posting." Which is the title of my upcoming memoir, btw. The full title, How I Got Shit Done [for a bit], My Year of Not Posting.

My fav is that PALMA'S rationale was that he was too busy to attend the draft, then too busy to respond to half a dozen emails and PMs. However, he apparently was not too busy to peruse a year of their posting history of a random poster in this thread to conclude that they were a mostly negative poster. Craziness. Some people got it in spades.

Half dozen emails and PMs? I went back through my history and you sent 2 emails to a random yahoo email addrees over a 36 hour period around a holiday. Why would one send a half dozen emails and PMs over a 2 day period? I set the over-under on length of time you follow up with an unresponded text with "are you ignoring me??" to a lady friend at 2 hours, and the number of restraining orders currently out against you at four.

Last edited:
Half dozen emails and PMs? I went back through my history and you sent 2 emails to a random yahoo email addrees over a 36 hour period around a holiday. Why would one send a half dozen emails and PMs over a 2 day period? I set the over-under on length of time you follow up with an unresponded text with "are you ignoring me??" to a lady friend at 2 hours, and the number of restraining orders currently out against you at four.

Huh? The "random" email address was the one you used to sign up right?

And the holiday to which you refer is Halloween right?

The gift that keeps giving.

No palma. My living creed.

Please continue for those of us who either missed or don't remember this. Highly entertaining.

jaybone -130. palma +105.

This thread was before my time.

palma, woooooooof.

Just for clarification, when someone signs up for the league, I send broadcast emails via whatever the yahoo auto sender is to remind people to pay up before the draft. Pre and post palma, there are 2 emails, one after the 16 teams are finalized and one about a week before the draft. So with palma, he would only have started getting emails right before the draft from me directly.

I have had owners sign up with one of their obscure email addresses before - I don't totally understand the phenomenon, but okay. The Carlos Danger effect.

So palma, I don't know if you really want to rehash this, but in this era of shockingly embarrassment-free self-nonreflection, you get er done. Will most def. read.

To be fair, at the time palma didn't realize he was interacting with Dr. Jaybone.

How did Palma's team end up doing that year? Did he play spoiler at the end of the season? Thats my plan with my currently 0-6 fantasy football squad.

I took over the team, and it was an impossible effort. Think I won like $10 on a "key stat" one week

palma, I had half a yard on you at +105. You need to contact me soon.

Back