• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

This is a weird thread. If it wasn't obvious, I wasn't at the draft and the computer must have picked all highly ranked players that were injured since no one who was at the draft picked them.

I wouldn't imagine anyone would care if the pot is a little smaller, but if people do, let me know. Granted talking about doing damage to a linked in profile I don't have would be somewhat amusing.

Sorry for the inconvenience, been super busy at work, haven't had much time to think let alone be on the boards or do fantasy much. Closed a big transaction yesterday.

Last edited:
Isn't this what PM's are for? A+++ thread, would read again. Highly recommended.

If you knowingly asked into a pay league, you should definitely contribute to the pot even if you missed the draft. Typical palma move.

palma's stud team includes:

Kevin Love - broken hand, out 6 weeks
Amare Stoudemire - left knee died, out 6-8 weeks
Al Harrington - knee surgery, out indefinitely
Derrick Rose - knee injury, out until at least the All-Star break, maybe the whole season
Avery Bradly - dislocated shoulder, out 6 weeks
Chauncey Billups - achilles, who knows?
I love jaybone's comment to him:
You got a funky team. Would be a great team if it were Jan 2013.

This is a weird thread. If it wasn't obvious, I wasn't at the draft and the computer must have picked all highly ranked players that were injured since no one who was at the draft picked them.

I wouldn't imagine anyone would care if the pot is a little smaller, but if people do, let me know. Granted talking about doing damage to a linked in profile I don't have would be somewhat amusing.

Sorry for the inconvenience, been super busy at work, haven't had much time to think let alone be on the boards or do fantasy much. Closed a big transaction yesterday.

People do

Wait... is palma seriously trying to welch on paying the buy in? Dude, you agreed to do the league. You could have easily pre-set a draft order if you knew you weren't going to be around to draft.

You have nobody to blame but yourself. Pay the money you owe.

When he says closed a transaction I think hr means hecsold his clipper tickets v. The twolves

And please don't use busy as an excuse. You are all over these boards night and day (east coast time anyway)

People do

I noticed someone else in the league said they didn't care. Pass my email address along and have the league members contact me directly their thoughts if they care and I'll go with the majority. Excuse me if I don't go solely based on the words of the crazy internet stalker in the league. Calling someone a fucktard before they have a chance to respond and simultaneously asking them for money seems incredibly socially inept, for what its worth.

I noticed someone else in the league said they didn't care. Pass my email address along and have the league members contact me directly their thoughts if they care and I'll go with the majority. Excuse me if I don't go solely based on the words of the crazy internet stalker in the league. Calling someone a fucktard before they have a chance to respond and simultaneously asking them for money seems incredibly socially inept, for what its worth.

Pay the fucking man. Don't ask for fucking majority vote. You are being incredibly socially inept

Love the complete argument side switch from everyone on this board.

Looks like jaybone got back into the bookie business and the Russian mafia is demanding a tribute payment of $1,600. Jaybone's index finger is on the line!

color me shocked that palma would do something like this

Lie and say you gave $100 to a soup kitchen in LA and jaybone should try and get his money from them instead.

Last edited:
Back