• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

Go fuck yourself, shut up and pay the man.

Preferably in that that order, but not totally necessary.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I don't disagree with this whatsover. I think TAB nailed my thoughts on the head, so from the perspective of someone who doesn't check his email and had forgotten about the league to first being reminded of it from two different people texting me "jaybone's going off the deep end" its fairly hard to resist trolling someone who thinks that I ignored the fantasy league just to "fuck him over." Something about not giving a child what he wants when he throws a temper tantrum comes to mind.

It still seems absurd to me that people would even ask for a payment in a league where someone wasn't even at the draft, but I've been wrong before and the responses on this thread suggest I'm wrong again.

So how about I'll throw $150 in the pot if the mods change his custom title to "the real gaybone" for the duration of the fantasy league. The league gets their money and I get my troll.

I'll throw in $10 for each asian you get friend-zoned by this month. $20 for each one you take shopping.

I'll throw in $10 for each asian you get friend-zoned by this month. $20 for each one you take shopping.

don't back out, you agreed to do it. I'll throw in $10 for each day you wake up wondering if you should go through with offing yourself.

Say what you will about Moonz, but he's good at pegging people.

And he pegged Palma for what he is LONG before anyone else did.

Say what you will about Moonz, but he's good at pegging people.

And he pegged Palma for what he is LONG before anyone else did.

Whine more. If you don't think the first 3 jaybone posts are weird as fuck then I don't know what to tell you. Change his handle and get $150. Since you seem to be having a similar temper tantrum perhaps it doesn't seem weird to you, I don't know.

Whine more. If you don't think the first 3 jaybone posts are weird as fuck then I don't know what to tell you. Change his handle and get $150. Since you seem to be having a similar temper tantrum perhaps it doesn't seem weird to you, I don't know.

No, I'm not changing his handle because he couldn't get ahold of you, as you were busy trying to creep on some D-List celebrity unlucky enough to stumble across your weirdness.

I will however, keep pointing out that you're a sad, pathetic twunt that feels cornered and is now lashing out like a scared house cat. Man up, creepstar. Man up and pay jaybone the $100 you committed to paying him.

I just don't generally succumb to the whole internet tough guy thing, have fun with the league

Have fun with the whole sucking at existence thing

Says the guy who acts like ultimate internet cool guy on the bro thread and chat thread

*Board has turned on someone now is our chance to be a tough guy too SWARM SWARM*

FYI - I think if anything I happen to try to come off as not being cool. Talking about and enjoying women is something most normal males do. It's not trying to be cool. Since there's only like five people on the bro thread doing so it raises some eyebrows, jus' sayin.

Last edited:
Back