• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

Wait so Palma emailed you back from the email you sent talking about the Clippers game on Wednesday?

Weak Palma

Oh, lol. Your response makes much more sense now that you believed I was a parody (that is a lot less weird). My apologies on this one to you Jaybone. Can Hello take the account over for $25? (I'll wire $75). I'm not really interested in playing.

Wait so Palma emailed you back from the email you sent talking about the Clippers game on Wednesday?

Weak Palma

I posted once in here that I was interested and when he emailed that the draft was Wednesday I replied I could not make it that day because there was a Clipper game that night (Have season tickets) and that I had been busy at work and just about to fly out of town, if I remember correctly, then I went to visit the Fam Thurs-Sunday, and got swamped the rest of the week, as noted by my complete absence from the boards.

Last edited:
i will also give palma some money, because that would be funny.

While I'm glad there's some sort of resolution here, there was nothing gray about this. Nothing ambiguous. Nothing confusing. Either honor your commitment or don't. These histrionics were not necessary, even IF jaybone was a mutant transvestite stalker. Which he isn't. I don't think.

Moonz is right. Whatever vital social development occurs during the ages of 10 to 22, Palma missed out on. Catch up and figure it out son, and soon. Life is happening.

I would prefer for palm to pay me directly via paypal the $100 by tomorrow and if he wants to sell his team to someone on here for $25 that is his business. You can transfer ownership or I can do it if you request it. But I'd rather not collect $75 from you and $25 from someone else. Just pay to play and if you sell let me know.

I really wouldn't have minded and would have preferred to do this privately via email or even PM here, but you didn't respond to either.

I would prefer for palm to pay me directly via paypal the $100 by tomorrow and if he wants to sell his team to someone on here for $25 that is his business. You can transfer ownership or I can do it if you request it. But I'd rather not collect $75 from you and $25 from someone else. Just pay to play and if you sell let me know.

I really wouldn't have minded and would have preferred to do this privately via email or even PM here, but you didn't respond to either.

All perfectly legitimate request from a commish of a league.

palma is basically trying to sublet the buy in to a fantasy league, right? Is this really happening? Mind-boggling.

I miss your psychological analysis of posters in the mod forum.

:panda:

All of the clown mods attempting to moderate this "dispute" launched this thread to a whole new stratosphere of unintentional comedy.

Discussing Wake Forest Athletics. Freely.

LOL

Back