• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

And yet you still post here. Thanks for giving the site another hit on the internet, Bradley. Appreciated.

Twat.

I miss your psychological analysis of posters in the mod forum.

:panda:

My favorite is when say hey (bless his heart) tries to analyze me. I think his latest was Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which made me laugh.

If he wants an example of that, he need look no further than our very own Nonny.

If you want my diagnosis it's simple: I'm an asshole.

All of the clown mods attempting to moderate this "dispute" launched this thread to a whole new stratosphere of unintentional comedy.

Discussing Wake Forest Athletics. Freely.

LOL

DeaconBrad! What's up, fat man!

You ladies are soooo easy to rile up. It's entertaining.

One would think founders of a board created on freedom of expression would have thicker skin.

Don't go changin'

You ladies are soooo easy to rile up. It's entertaining.

One would think founders of a board created on freedom of expression would have thicker skin.

Don't go changin'

Yes. We are clearly worked up because we are mocking you.

Keep on with that middle-range job and think you're a big shot, champ! You life is awesome, in my opinion!

I think you understand that there is nothing funnier than getting people irrationally pissed off over the stupidest things (ex: dwarf jokes). I find it amusing.

My favorite is when say hey (bless his heart) tries to analyze me. I think his latest was Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which made me laugh.

If he wants an example of that, he need look no further than our very own Nonny.

I have the same disorder. Welcome to the club.

Keep on with that middle-range job and think you're a big shot, champ! You life is awesome, in my opinion!

What are the odds that his pants are around his ankles while reading this?

And yeah Palma, just let me know when you pay jay and I will PayPal you the $25.

Jaybone, pm me instructions on how to access the account.

LOL. I think you have me confused with someone else but i'm happy to compare W-2's.

Obviously the clown with over 33k posts on a message board has the awesome life I strive to attain!!!

Please show me the way!!!

I don't try to come off as a big shot. I'm a dork. I'm fine with that.

You, however, are fake. I know who you are and where you work. Simmer down, slick. You aren't that important.

I think you understand that there is nothing funnier than getting people irrationally pissed off over the stupidest things (ex: dwarf jokes). I find it amusing.

Here is the dwarf joke origin story. A certain tall mod made the joke that the doofi came up to his waist. After the fact, I learned this was metaphorical. What I took away from it was that the doofi are short.

So, I called them dwarves and no one in our inner circle objected.

Now, normally, I would have chalked this up to just another failed bad joke, but a funny thing happened: dwarf tags started appearing. At first, random and rare but soon onto it there were at least 3 non mods who tagged dwarf shit. But still, even then, a joke so dumb was on life support. Then, a funny thing happened. Numbers started a thread. And as soon as the masses understood it bothered people, it took off.

And now proudly it's safe to say (hey) it's here to stay.

LOL... Now I have an internet stalker (albeit one who is completely full of shit).

Guess it's time to reach out to Manhattan Heel's attorneys!!!

While I'm glad there's some sort of resolution here, there was nothing gray about this. Nothing ambiguous. Nothing confusing. Either honor your commitment or don't. These histrionics were not necessary, even IF jaybone was a mutant transvestite stalker. Which he isn't. I don't think.

Moonz is right. Whatever vital social development occurs during the ages of 10 to 22, Palma missed out on. Catch up and figure it out son, and soon. Life is happening.

I'm fairly sure I'm alright. It wouldn't begin to occur to me to try to collect money from someone in a fantasy league who didn't show up for the draft, I'm just not cheap like that. If I and a group of friends decided to go to a club and get a table and someone didn't show up, I wouldn't ask for his share the next day because it cost us a little more. And in the case of a fantasy league no one's EV changed one iota as a result of someone not showing up. However I could be wrong now that I read there's weekly prizes and if somehow my inactiveness gave someone a win that week then yes, that would seriously fuck things up, not sure how that works. Does the fantasy site not tell the commish if someone has never logged onto it prior to the draft?

All perfectly legitimate request from a commish of a league.

palma is basically trying to sublet the buy in to a fantasy league, right? Is this really happening? Mind-boggling.

Fantasy basketball requires you to logon every day, who would want to do that with a team they didn't draft that is terrible with at least one person you don't particularly like?

Had jaybone quoted Buckets it would have been more obvious to me what caused his responses, I thought he was just going on a nutjob rant which was funny and it seemed appropriate to troll. I didn't think it was possible for jaybone to not get buckets' sarcasm, but now that I understand he did I find his responses alot more reasonable and not really troll worthy.

Last edited:
I noticed someone else in the league said they didn't care. Pass my email address along and have the league members contact me directly their thoughts if they care and I'll go with the majority. Excuse me if I don't go solely based on the words of the crazy internet stalker in the league. Calling someone a fucktard before they have a chance to respond and simultaneously asking them for money seems incredibly socially inept, for what its worth.

nm

Last edited:
Back