• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmb03, you need to contact me

jaybone

Reaction score
Our 16-team $100 fantasy league you asked into. 15 owners are paid in. I need to know where you stand on payment and ownership. You got a funky team. Would be a great team if it were Jan 2013.

You have my email or you can PM me here, but it needs to happen now.

jay

Reactions: ITK
I thought about putting that after remembering about Smidger on the Pit thread last night but I find this one more timely and apt.

Sounds like palma was really lubed up when he drafted his team.

Jay it seems you've been had by a hoax.

uuuuuuh jay, you know palma is a parody, right?

palma's stud team includes:

Kevin Love - broken hand, out 6 weeks
Amare Stoudemire - left knee died, out 6-8 weeks
Al Harrington - knee surgery, out indefinitely
Derrick Rose - knee injury, out until at least the All-Star break, maybe the whole season
Avery Bradly - dislocated shoulder, out 6 weeks
Chauncey Billups - achilles, who knows?

no, I didn't. I have an email, a name and linked in profile. I guess I could do damage if I wanted.

So someone would be so dickish as to sign up for a pay fantasy league, and set up a draft order to fuck some internet schmo they don't know over? That is fucked up. But again, he emailed me and the name matches a wake grad who lives in California and works for ebay. I could "recommend" him on his Linked In profile if I wanted to go virtual world kamikazi if I felt so inclined.

He doesn't work for EBAY so don't go ruining that guy's rep.

So someone would be so dickish as to sign up for a pay fantasy league, and set up a draft order to fuck some internet schmo they don't know over? That is fucked up. But again, he emailed me and the name matches a wake grad who lives in California and works for ebay. I could "recommend" him on his Linked In profile if I wanted to go virtual world kamikazi if I felt so inclined.

Lol. This is solid.

RUIN THAT REP

RUIN THAT REP

RUIN THAT REP!

Totally worth it for $100.

I don't follow this shit. So what's the deal with this fuckster? He goes to Clippers games and takes photos of himself. That is all I assumed going in.

As a member of the same league, I'm okay with it. Every league needs a sucker player for guaranteed wins/points. Though this probably means the pot will be a little smaller.

If this indeed a troll action, I'm in awe of the effort required to draft so many injured players.

Dude, it's $100. Give him a chance to respond. Deep breaths. I really don't believe you would try and completely trash a guy IRL, because of a fantasy league. I hope not anyway.

Back