• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Bz, Preseason ('12-'13)

Do you approve of the job Jeff [Redacted] is doing as Head Coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How could you even say you aren't sure at this point?

images

I was in the Joel that day. In some ways its seems like yesterday and in others it feels like a million years ago.

Yep. The place went nuts. It's hard to believe how far the program has fallen, how quickly it's fallen.

The student section was on fire. I know it's not a fair comparison but this was tip off for the Rollins game:
hN58l.jpeg

Yeah, the student section is going to be a huge problem. The majority of the people who still bothered to come the last couple of years graduated in May.

Look at that picture. WTF is that? And they want to tell us the official attendance for that game was 6,000? LOL! I feel bad for the students who are bothering to show up. The atmosphere is terrible.

I wonder what those two people behind the Volvo sign are up to. Why sit up there unless you're up to some shenanigans. :wtf:

I wonder what those two people behind the Volvo sign are up to. Why sit up there unless you're up to some shenanigans. :wtf:

And the security guard, standing to prevent all of those thousands of crazeeee fans from rushing the floor. :)

On the plus side, to be extraordinarily optimistic, a few years before that RR dunk, we were in a similar predicament to the one we're in now. (Please note usage of the word "similar") and with a recruiting coup or two, we can get right back in it. Also no need to remind me these are different times, etc etc. Regardless, the healing doesn't begin until Bzz Out is a past tense phrase.

Back