• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UConn ranked #23

Haha of course it's on TV, it's a preseason tournament which are run pretty explicitly to get TV deals.

Haha of course it's on TV, it's a preseason tournament which are run pretty explicitly to get TV deals.

CBS Sports net. Channel 94 on fios. If its not in HD I don't watch. Its also not a legit event if its on a non HD channel. But yes, its sad that I assumed bzz is so awful that this game would not be on tv.

Hoping for a good showing, praying for a Deac win. Big sports weekend for the Deacs, no better time to point the ship in the right direction!

Thanks for the heads up on it being on CBS Sports. Just had to add it to my cable package (free this month, but I'm sure to forget to cancel it for a couple of months).

As a UConn fan, I wouldn't expect anything. We looked solid against MichSt, but fairly poor against Vermont. There's some serious talent on the team, but who knows what will show up. A lot of young players and not much presence down low. They could win by 35 or lose a close one.

CBS Sports net. Channel 94 on fios. If its not in HD I don't watch. Its also not a legit event if its on a non HD channel. But yes, its sad that I assumed bzz is so awful that this game would not be on tv.

is CBS Sports on DTV? If so, which channel. Thanks in advance

Apparently I am the worst for saying I only watch HD. Thanks. Guess a little hyperbole is not ok on the internets. I just don't understand why an event that is filmed in HD would not be broadcast in HD. I hope the deacs will be back in the big leagues soon.

So apparently I do not get this channel. Where should I go to watch it in Winston?

Apparently I am the worst for saying I only watch HD. Thanks. Guess a little hyperbole is not ok on the internets. I just don't understand why an event that is filmed in HD would not be broadcast in HD. I hope the deacs will be back in the big leagues soon.

Is it not on CBS Sports HD?

ESPN comments about Wake:

Is Wake on its way?

There’s no two ways about it: Jeff [Redacted]’s tenure has been a disaster thus far, and that’s before you consider the comparatively gleaming record of the man (Dino Gaudio) he replaced. But [Redacted] did improve Wake to a 13-win outfit last season after losing two starters from an 8–24 team, and Harris and Travis McKie form a really nice scoring combo. The Demon Deacons aren’t going to challenge for the ACC title anytime soon, but there’s at least a chance they won’t be horrible. So there’s that.

Not horrible... a great thing to aim for.

Wake Forest Basketball is just like having sex with me - there's a chance it won't be horrible!

Not that I could find on my fios in northern Va.

There's a CBS Sports HD and the game is being broadcasted in HD. Sounds like you need a better package or a better provider.

2nd line of ESPN's preview

To stay that way, the 23rd-ranked Huskies will have to slow down a Wake Forest team that opened its season with one of the top shooting performances in program history.

:plos:

Back