• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Iona Game

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Any way to watch online? Has to be more entertaining than this ND game.

http://www.paradisejam.com/paradise-jam-live/

Iona lost 2 of their top 3 scorers (including Scott Machado) from last year's tourney team but return Momo Jones, former Zona player who went for 40 last night. Interesting test to see if we can play decent two days in a row

They run a four guard line-up and neither of their bigs seem to be very good. Should be a favorable match-up for us.

They run a four guard line-up and neither of their bigs seem to be very good. Should be a favorable match-up for us.

Agreed, but similar to last year with ASU. We're going to have to stop their guards because if we don't get better defense from CJ and Travis, then they're going to have the chance to get comfortable from outside.

this would be a classic wake letdown game. hope bz proves me wrong.

It says so much about the current status of Wake sports that I am hoping for bball to squeak out a win versus Iona to cheer me up.

Back