• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is there anyone that is not BuzzOut?

If he didn't run everyone off, the players wouldn't be freshmen.

Yeah but you fire him at the time of the transfers if that's the defining factor. No arguments from me that that shouldn't have sealed the deal, but if you keep the guy you need to have some sort of goals that the person can achieve to keep their job. Apparently that is 13 games this season.

Yeah but you fire him at the time of the transfers if that's the defining factor. No arguments from me that that shouldn't have sealed the deal, but if you keep the guy you need to have some sort of goals that the person can achieve to keep their job. Apparently that is 13 games this season.

It wasn't at the start of the season. Why, at this point, would you let him keep his job if he somehow won 13 games? I think what is happening is we are applying a sliding scale to Bzz's performance. I'm not really surprised this is happening but it doesn't benefit the interests of the program long term. What happens if we have six wins with four games left and he runs the table (like that would happen)? We keep him? I don't think so.

I unfortunately haven't watched nearly enough ACC basketball the past 3 years to know how many games we should win, FWIW.

#bzzzapathy

I predicted 13 max and he would be fired. I never wanted him hired in the first place.

The simple #Buzzzapathy should be enough to rid us of this pox upon our house.

I'm going to the game Weds. night just for this simple reason. I want to see how bad it really is with my own 2 eyes.

The simple #Buzzzapathy should be enough to rid us of this pox upon our house.

I'm going to the game Weds. night just for this simple reason. I want to see how bad it really is with my own 2 eyes.

Well come hungry, because it's dollar dog night.

Bz has took us to worse lows that we could have ever imagined. For me to believe he is the answer, he needs to take the team to unimagined highs. That would mean taking a team like this to at least the NCAA bubble. Impropable? Sure. But enough to erase the stench of the last two years.

Bz has took us to worse lows that we could have ever imagined. For me to believe he is the answer, he needs to take the team to unimagined highs. That would mean taking a team like this to at least the NCAA bubble. Impropable? Sure. But enough to erase the stench of the last two years.

If your expectations are that high, however, you justify canning him last year.

Wait, is this a real thing? We're down to minor league baseball gimmicks?
And the first 1000 fans in the door (read: everyone in attendance) gets a Tyler Cavenaugh trading card.

If your expectations are that high, however, you justify canning him last year.

Well yeah.

I think it's going to take a mutiny against Wellman to get Bz fired and then the new AD will put the sword of Damocles over Grobe's head.

Well yeah.

I think it's going to take a mutiny against Wellman to get Bz fired and then the new AD will put the sword of Damocles over Grobe's head.

I don't think we win 13 games so it won't take a new AD

Back