• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Blackest Thing You've Ever Done

images

What is the "blackest" thing you've ever done? Unless you're PH ... oh, nevermind. Everybody, whats the most stereotypically urban thing you've ever done?

I played football and ran track in high school, so I'm not as lilly-white as you might assume. I also have a couple of 2PAC songs on my iPad.

But today, I was the blackest mutha fucker in town. I drove my Mercedes Benz to the local Chinese buffet restaurant, and I parked in an unauthorized area! They didn't even try to tow me because they didn't want a cap in their ass! Not only that, but I went inside to eat, and I filled my plate full of fried chicken wings (rather than the healthier vegetable and seafood options)! I had such a swagger when I left, I turned my car radio to the local urban music channel and cranked it up. There was a catchy tune on about "so what we drink, so what we smoke weed ...", and I was blasting it, bitches. Shit!

QFP

Can't decide if this thread is mighty white or just very Wake Forest of you.

things aren't "black" or "white" they are just things my gawd

But when restuarant management saw my Benzy double-parked, I bet they suspected someone entirely different from me.

you're not even stereotyping cleverly. If your going to troll put some goddamn effort into it. Or change your handle to CarlosMencia

But seriously, this is pretty much the most abhorrently racist thing I've seen on here in...I dunno, ever?

Back