• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

I'll spare the incendiary language, and just say that Ron is bad at his job.

By any objective measure, he should be relieved of his duties as a manager of anything sports-related.

Besides basketball, look what he's done to our other sports. Only competitive in soccer. TIME TO GO RW. YOU'RE AS INCOMPETENT AS BUZZ.

Besides basketball, look what he's done to our other sports. Only competitive in soccer. TIME TO GO RW. YOU'RE AS INCOMPETENT AS BUZZ.

Just shows how good Vidovich and da Luz are at coaching.

2elyyxx.jpg

Fuck off Wellman. This is no longer about Buzz. Do people blame the monkey when the spaceship he is in doesn't make it back to earth? No, they blame the engineer and that engineer here is Wellman. Wellman gone, means Buzz is gone, means we can start playing basketball again and not sarcastaball.

Fuck off Wellman. This is no longer about Buzz. Do people blame the monkey when the spaceship he is in doesn't make it back to earth? No, they blame the engineer and that engineer here is Wellman. Wellman gone, means Buzz is gone, means we can start playing basketball again and not sarcastaball.

This. #WellmanOut = #BuzzOut.

#wfumike02IN

Fuck you Wellman!! One more time fuck you crater face Wellman!

I think Wellman is the problem and in my opinion he's the last to know his time has past, but I don't see what his family has to do with his poor decision-making. I think that's unnecessary.

If he has the balls to show his face in any public place, eating, walking his cat, sucking dick, etc I hope people give him some kind words of encouragement. I know I would. Fucking prick. I'm so fucking angry.

Back