• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Give him a break. 5'5 gingers probably haven't spent much time on the athletic field.

I just hope that error will be accurately reflected in your daily scorecard when you say your prayers tonight.

It will. I'm a loser at spelling. Loser. I'd be a horrible English teacher. I shouldn't pretend I would be good. I'm a loser at that.

I am the AD that won't fire Buzz of the spelling world.

It will. I'm a loser at spelling. Loser. I'd be a horrible English teacher. I shouldn't pretend I would be good. I'm a loser at that.

You're also the [Redacted] of spending time in Vegas world, apparently.

This should always be a near top of page 1 thread.

11 months is too long. The apathy creep is even eroding the passion of our disdain. Soon it will be gone. He will have won and Wake will have lost, again.

I'm an English teacher. And a loser. Do I win?

Ron, you could be dying of starvation and I'd still fight you to the death before even letting you eat the corn kernels out of my feces.

Ron, you could be dying of starvation and I'd still fight you to the death before even letting you eat the corn kernels out of my feces.

That post is disgusting, yet appropriate at the same time.

I am much more compassionate than you. Ron Wellman can eat the corn kernels from my feces. It would give me great joy.

Ron Wellman after the firing of Dino. "Send Wake basketball to the decade of misery!!! Dilly Dilly!!"

Back