View Poll Results: Which of the following describes you? (non-public poll)

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm BuzzIn!

8 4.40%
  • BuzzOut - gave money to the ads, billboards, etc.

55 30.22%
  • BuzzOut - I haven't given money, but don't let that mislead you - I want Bz gone.

119 65.38%

Thread: Measuring the lunatic fringe

Measuring the lunatic fringe

Note that this poll is not public - hopefully we can see whether it's really just the 200 or so "contributors" who are really buzz-out.
    Last edited by DeacDiggler; 03-27-2013 at 08:25 AM.

30 minutes in and it looks like a bad football game. 21-0

Settling for Shaka
    I see that Bcobbs, Neuro or Schwabber (though I think he's "retired" to Scout now) have voted.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    Note that this poll is not public - hopefully we can see whether it's really just the 200 or so "contributors" who are really buzz-out.
    Speaking of measuring, I was impressed to learn you measure in over 9 inches.

Care to switch teams?
    le gayboner

86-4. nice work ron.

As to the premise of the thread, aren't you like 6'5?

My bad, I was thinking about Dirk

diggler, none of those tags is mine
    godeacs

I'm BuzzOut, but this poll doesn't really show anything. The high majority of users here are the younger who grew up with Wake when we were very successful. It's pretty clear that most of the younger fans have different expectations than the older fans. So this poll is representative of younger, passionate Wake fans, but probably not the fan base as a whole.

speak for yourself. rj is old, i'm old, milhouse is old. We have plenty of 40+ posters here. The Scout board has the same general thoughts too, just stated less colorfully. I agree that the elderly crowd isn't generally here, but I disagree that elderly fans are as a rule somehow overwhelmingly bzzzin.

Quote Originally Posted by WFUWaldo View Post
    I'm BuzzOut, but this poll doesn't really show anything. The high majority of users here are the younger who grew up with Wake when we were very successful. It's pretty clear that most of the younger fans have different expectations than the older fans. So this poll is representative of younger, passionate Wake fans, but probably not the fan base as a whole.
    Waldo if you were around in the 90s and even the 00s you would have seen my hundreds of attacks on the LOWF crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Waldo if you were around in the 90s and even the 00s you would have seen my hundreds of attacks on the LOWF crowd.
    You're missing words like majority and most

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    speak for yourself. rj is old, i'm old, milhouse is old. We have plenty of 40+ posters here. The Scout board has the same general thoughts too, just stated less colorfully. I agree that the elderly crowd isn't generally here, but I disagree that elderly fans are as a rule somehow overwhelmingly bzzzin.
    One of the great things about Andy Enfield was seeing so many people on here refer to him as young.

you'll get nothing and like it

Over 40 and gave to the billboard campaign. Also, poor due to having children.