• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Measuring the lunatic fringe

Which of the following describes you? (non-public poll)

• I'm BuzzIn!

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • BuzzOut - gave money to the ads, billboards, etc.

Votes: 55 30.2%
  • BuzzOut - I haven't given money, but don't let that mislead you - I want Bz gone.

Votes: 119 65.4%

• Total voters

dukediggler

"Well known member"
Reaction score
Note that this poll is not public - hopefully we can see whether it's really just the 200 or so "contributors" who are really buzz-out.

Last edited:
30 minutes in and it looks like a bad football game. 21-0

I see that Bcobbs, Neuro or Schwabber (though I think he's "retired" to Scout now) have voted.

As to the premise of the thread, aren't you like 6'5?

My bad, I was thinking about Dirk

I'm BuzzOut, but this poll doesn't really show anything. The high majority of users here are the younger who grew up with Wake when we were very successful. It's pretty clear that most of the younger fans have different expectations than the older fans. So this poll is representative of younger, passionate Wake fans, but probably not the fan base as a whole.

speak for yourself. rj is old, i'm old, milhouse is old. We have plenty of 40+ posters here. The Scout board has the same general thoughts too, just stated less colorfully. I agree that the elderly crowd isn't generally here, but I disagree that elderly fans are as a rule somehow overwhelmingly bzzzin.

I'm BuzzOut, but this poll doesn't really show anything. The high majority of users here are the younger who grew up with Wake when we were very successful. It's pretty clear that most of the younger fans have different expectations than the older fans. So this poll is representative of younger, passionate Wake fans, but probably not the fan base as a whole.

Waldo if you were around in the 90s and even the 00s you would have seen my hundreds of attacks on the LOWF crowd.

speak for yourself. rj is old, i'm old, milhouse is old. We have plenty of 40+ posters here. The Scout board has the same general thoughts too, just stated less colorfully. I agree that the elderly crowd isn't generally here, but I disagree that elderly fans are as a rule somehow overwhelmingly bzzzin.

One of the great things about Andy Enfield was seeing so many people on here refer to him as young.

Back