• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official Redsoxfaithful manhunt thread

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
The goal is to raise funds to pay anonymous tipsters for any information you can provide regarding RedSoxFaithful, so that the dissatisfied investors of the previous Crowdtilt for the #BuzzOUT billboard can attempt to recover the previous lost funds.

My Current ideas regarding information pertaining to his whereabouts would be:

$50 for a Harris Teeter grocery card number

$100 for Graduation year

$200 for a facebook or myspace page

$300 for a Social Security number

$400 if you manage to slash his tires as well as proof that is the correct automobile with DMV information

$20 if you manage to slash some random person's tires

$500 for a Current employer

$1,000 for a current address

I would create a crowdtilt if the button worked, I nominate the strattons to manage this Crowdtilt.

I've got his twitter and therefore his facebook page. Paypal me!

I just slashed 20 people's tired with Red Sox logos

Pay up

Send my $20 to Hello via PayPal....I will we d you a pic of slashed tired tomorrow.

Damn you smidge

LOL @ palma, who stiffed Jaybone's NBA fantasy league being the leader of this manhunt. To your credit palma, you just kind went simple-palma and owned that shit in the face of adversity.

palma knows his modus operandi though. how he tics and all that jazz. to catch this kind of criminal, you need one of his brethren.

LOL @ palma, who stiffed Jaybone's NBA fantasy league being the leader of this manhunt. To your credit palma, you just kind went simple-palma and owned that shit in the face of adversity.

The only person stiffed was ME, where is my 50% Hello? What was the final count?

I've been slashing people's tires for days but just opened up this thread. Holla, $220.

Back