• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

I think if it had been any other fight on the card, it would've been stopped pretty early into that. Hell, the first fight in the prelims (Lee/Santos) was stopped too early, IMO, and it didn't even come close to the beating that Weidman was taking.

I thought the card as a whole was kinda meh. The best fights were probably Souza/Romero (which ended up with the worst decision I've seen in months), and Weidman/Rockhold (which was a one-sided beatdown).

I do think that if Weidman doesn't go for the spinning kick in round 3, he actually would've had a shot at the win, but he was losing the rounds 2-1 at that point IMO.

First time really watching a full UFC fight. If that was a "meh" card then I definitely need to watch more often. Definitely thought it was worth 60 bucks split five ways.

I recorded the PPV and have no regrets. Never thought I'd see Weidman and Aldo get smashed like that. And on the same night! Not quite the jizz-spewing joy of seeing Rousey get humiliated, but it made for some Christmas cheer. Especially after a string of meh Christmas parties, and the very horrifying possibility that I may have to play Sexy Santa for a group of middle-aged women this Saturday. But I digress ...

I recorded the PPV and have no regrets. Never thought I'd see Weidman and Aldo get smashed like that. And on the same night! Not quite the jizz-spewing joy of seeing Rousey get humiliated, but it made for some Christmas cheer. Especially after a string of meh Christmas parties, and the very horrifying possibility that I may have to play Sexy Santa for a group of middle-aged women this Saturday. But I digress ...

I ordered the fight and came home after a Christmas party and passed out right before Weidman's fight. I liked the card. I don't mind spectacular knockouts.

UFC and Boxing are the most base forms of humanity. I can't believe people still watch this barbarism.

Anyone watch Wladimir get beat? He looked awful and the guy who beat him didn't look good either but at least has a great name Tyson Fury. What has happened to the heavy weights the last two decades? Terrance Crawford and Camelot looked great. A GGG vs Cabell fight will be fun.

Anyone watch Wladimir get beat? He looked awful and the guy who beat him didn't look good either but at least has a great name Tyson Fury. What has happened to the heavy weights the last two decades? Terrance Crawford and Camelot looked great. A GGG vs Cabell fight will be fun.

I watched about half of it the other night on HBO on Demand and fell asleep, boring fight. The heavyweight division is pathetic compared to what it was. I used to love to watch the heavyweight title fights. At one time you had Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Norton, Spinks, Shavers then Holmes came along, then Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe, Foreman (again), and Lewis. Shame it's gone downhill so bad.

Anyone catch the Lawler/Condit fight? One of the better 5th rounds. I thought Condit won

Lesnar making his retutn to the octagon at UFC 200.

Michael Bisping, middleweight champion. Having a hard time getting my head around it.

On one hand I'm happy for a guy that worked his butt off, persevered and realized his dream. On the other hand Bisping seems like a real douche bag.

I'm down for a little Bisping/Hendo 2.

meh. seems like a ploy to keep the belt with Bisping for as long as possible

I think UFC is feeling a little plagued by all of the hot potato champions right now

Like Henderson's cool and all, and I'm sure it'll be a good fight, but does anyone really think Hendo deserves a title shot right now? I think giving Souza would probably wipe the floor with either of them, and a Rockhold rematch would be more compelling (since they can't give him Weidman). Even Mousasi would be a better pick than Hendo.

Like Henderson's cool and all, and I'm sure it'll be a good fight, but does anyone really think Hendo deserves a title shot right now? I think giving Souza would probably wipe the floor with either of them, and a Rockhold rematch would be more compelling (since they can't give him Weidman). Even Mousasi would be a better pick than Hendo.

It's all about the $$$$$. An old, shell of former self Hendo, is still a bigger name than any of those other guys and you've got the revenge factor to play up from Bisping's side. I'd much rather see Bisping fight any of those other guys, the quicker he loses the title the better as far as I'm concerned, but I think it just comes down the $$$$$.

Back