• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I will send $$$ for a new billboard if it is on Hawthorne Hill/Business 40

BillDoodle

Reaction score
And calls out Wellman for all of the sports debacles (it may take 2-3 billboards to document all of them)

Where do I send the money?

RSF, what is the status of this? Needs to happen. Needs to target Ron again, not Buzz.

Wellman definitely needs to feel the heat for his failures in hiring coaches and his contemptuous and dishonest arrogance toward the fans but the real villain behind the scenes may be Hatch, who seems to have failed to improve the school academically, while ruining it athletically. Our academic ranking has not risen and has perhaps fallen. Hatch also raised the promise of helping faculty get more grants. Does anybody know if he has delivered on this?

To the author of the miserable fucking fanbase, world's/ universe's worst fanbase tags, explain yourself here or PM me about why spending money to embarrass someone you despise for their egotistical elitism in the destruction of your alma mater's athletic department makes me a miserable fan?

Back