• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Air Banner Message

If you want to really catch everyone's attention:

'Ever seen a plane crash into a train wreck?'

i think u should keep the message focused on bz. the media will start to paint you as a lunatic fringe calling for lots of heads and damage the credibility of your position with undecideds. keep the message non-controversial, by keeping bz the target.

the RAF was nearly broken at the battle of britain...

Yeah asking for Wellman to be fired is probably a little much, especially with our giant win over Army last weekend.

I'd go with something like:

"WELLMAN IS A GIANT PUSS-FILLED CUNT"

i think u should keep the message focused on bz. the media will start to paint you as a lunatic fringe calling for lots of heads and damage the credibility of your position with undecideds. keep the message non-controversial, by keeping bz the target.

the RAF was nearly broken at the battle of britain...

Have you been on the boards in the past six months? This is well beyond Buzz at this point...

And the "lunatic fringe" is gradually becoming a significant bloc within the fanbase.

I don't know a single person happy with the athletic program at wake and the direction it is going in. The lunatic fringe is now the group who continues to make excuses and support Wellman.

Back