• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Air Banner Message

i think u should keep the message focused on bz. the media will start to paint you as a lunatic fringe calling for lots of heads and damage the credibility of your position with undecideds. keep the message non-controversial, by keeping bz the target.

the RAF was nearly broken at the battle of britain...

LOL, Bz is the low-hanging fruit in all this. He's almost inconsequential. Besides, I hope NO ONE has illusions that these exercises are actually going to accomplish some end directly. They're intended to embarrass the powers that be -- i.e. Wellman, maybe Hatch -- and keep the buzz going that WF fans are not "entertained" by the shitshow that the Wake AD is putting on. Focusing on Wellman, the actual face of the evil being done, is imperative. Screw what some fat cat old timer thinks. If you don't offend someone you're not being effective.

That's how I see it. But let the kids do their thing. The kids are alright.

i was just pointing out i don't know that the media reaction will be as good as the fire bz reactions. some may report it as if a minority of contributors (true) are representing a minority viewpoint (false).

i was just pointing out i don't know that the media reaction will be as good as the fire bz reactions. some may report it as if a minority of contributors (true) are representing a minority viewpoint (false).

Most won't report it like this. Maybe Dan and some of the local media tools will have beef, but meh.

The other board won't be pleased and the athletic department is going to be livid, but who really cares at this point?

I am picturing wellman doing something like this to undermine the air banner:

LOL, Bz is the low-hanging fruit in all this. He's almost inconsequential. Besides, I hope NO ONE has illusions that these exercises are actually going to accomplish some end directly. They're intended to embarrass the powers that be -- i.e. Wellman, maybe Hatch -- and keep the buzz going that WF fans are not "entertained" by the shitshow that the Wake AD is putting on. Focusing on Wellman, the actual face of the evil being done, is imperative. Screw what some fat cat old timer thinks. If you don't offend someone you're not being effective.

this is the correct opinion.

many thanks to deacphan for priving this intel via pm:

2w3sw85.jpg

While I support the air banner, it would also be cool if one of you techsters could hack into the video board inside Groves and use it to display some in-game Fire Wellman/[Redacted] propoganda.

While I support the air banner, it would also be cool if one of you techsters could hack into the video board inside Groves and use it to display some in-game Fire Wellman/[Redacted] propoganda.

Good idea.

The sound system has been hacked before - why not the videoboard?

Most won't report it like this. Maybe Dan and some of the local media tools will have beef, but meh.

The other board won't be pleased and the athletic department is going to be livid, but who really cares at this point?

That is not the case ;) If only you knew who has reached out to us!!!

So what message are we going with? Have to have contract finalized by Friday.

Really? What happened?

I don't remember the details. It was a night game several years ago (BC in '06?), and there was random chattering, noises, etc. coming out of the sound system throughout the game.

Anyone else remember?

I love you.

Demand Accountability. Fire Ron Wellman.

It sticks to the campaign theme and goes well, man.

I don't remember the details. It was a night game several years ago (BC in '06?), and there was random chattering, noises, etc. coming out of the sound system throughout the game.

Anyone else remember?

I just remember someone doing the "Peaches" rap from Coming to America.

Back