• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ardmore Murder.

I talked about the murder in the chat thread when it happened but there wasn't much other conversation. I've only read the first part of the Camel City Dispatch piece but I do want to look at the others. Frequently drove past that house and had seen some unsavory looking folks in the front yard, so when I heard the specifics I wasn't shocked.

What's there to say? White trash doing their thing.

Sad story. I knew a kid like Steve Assimos when I was at Wake - friend of a townie friend - grew up on the mean streets of Buena Vista in a million dollar home but liked to pretend he was some hard gangsta. Hard to understand.

like 2.5 blocks from mi casa. didnt know HARDmore was real

Such an interesting read. This would be a great made for tv movie, or a feature story for 20/20 or Dateline. What is up with Winston having a history of such sensational murder stories? First Bitter Blood, now this.

Wow, doesn't get much trashier than that. They can come to philly, I will drive quickly though west philly (they can jump out, I'm not stopping) and be tough gangsters.... don't think they would make it one block

Back