• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman is freeing up salary to hire buzz's replacement

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Duh

Dump that ridiculous salary

Pay the next guy 800k and hire a 2 mill basketball coach to replace fuck face

Maybe he just plans to give Buzz a raise.

Presumably, we don't owe Grobe a buyout since he resigned. The financial flexibility is huge.

Yeah. I'm not sure why the dwarves don't get this. Wellman will pay big money for our next bball coach.

Moon is going to have a seizure and explode when [Redacted] inks yet another extension.

I don't think this is an either/or. Spend that ACC money. Pay both coaches. Just make sure they are worth it.

what if he's just freeing up money for billboards?

Is Moon really that bad that he needs these tags? Can't we all just get along? I doubt very seriously that he urinates while sitting.

OMG the "good one bourdain" tag just absolutely killed me.

I hope that this is true.

Duh

Dump that ridiculous salary

Pay the next guy 800k and hire a 2 mill basketball coach to replace fuck face

$2M isn't enough for a top bball coach. Given the state of our program, we will have to pay $2.75-3.5M for an established, successful coach.

Presumably, we don't owe Grobe a buyout since he resigned. The financial flexibility is huge.

I really doubt this is the case, actually. He had three (?) years left on his deal at more than $2M a year. He is not going to just walk away from that. I am sure he negotiated a buyout.

I really doubt this is the case, actually. He had three (?) years left on his deal at more than $2M a year. He is not going to just walk away from that. I am sure he negotiated a buyout.

With what leverage? He resigned. He wasn't fired.

We definitely paid him a severance. Probably about 1/4 to 1/3 of what he was owed.

Back