• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Freed Pussy

I'd like to hear vad's take, but I tend to agree with the sound byte "there is no new Putin."

I'd like to hear vad's take, but I tend to agree with the sound byte "there is no new Putin."

Hey man, can't have too many dissidents in jail when the Olympics come to town! That's basically what's happening right now. There's something like 20,000 prisoners that Russia is giving amnesty to in the next week to 10 days. It's hilariously transparent.

Pussy Riot gets more headlines because of the name and their more recent jailing, but freeing Khodorkovsky a few days ago is probably the bigger event.

I thought the thread was about TSY breaking up with his woman.

That chick Nadya is smokin...She needs to do Playboy immediately

Dude, she's been part of Война (Voina / "War") for years. They've painted a giant 150ft penis on the FSB (old KGB) headquarters, had public protest orgies, and once they stole a chicken from a market in Moscow by having a member strip naked and stuff the entire whole chicken up her vagina and walk out with it. Doing Playboy would be blasé for them. They are similar to the radical groups of the 60s / 70s in the US.

Last edited:
Dude, she's been part of Война (Voina / "War") for years. They've painted a giant 150ft penis on the FSB (old KGB) headquarters, had public protest orgies, and once they stole a chicken from a market in Moscow by having a member strip naked and stuff the entire whole chicken up her vagina and walk out with it. Doing Playboy would be blasé for them. They are similar to the radical groups of the 60s / 70s in the US.

she sounds like she can party

In that HBO doc about Pussy Riot, there's footage of her getting plowed (while pregnant) in the orgy.

I assume the chicken vagina thing was a protest against bringing the option of Caesarean section procedures to Moscow hospitals? y/y

Back