• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Texts of a Drug Dealer

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
So I came across one of those cheap, pay as you go cell phones that someone had lost. A quick peruse through the contacts and text messages in an attempt to find someone to contact and get the phone back to its rightful owner turned up something much more interesting.

All of the contacts are in code names, and the texts are riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. I didnt know exactly what I was seeing at first, and it took some BS4L urban dictionary investigating. Come to find out, some guy had been dealing drugs with this phone. What follows are the unedited, straight from the phone texts, in no particular order.

I know your mad at me i need to work i would like to hang them 40 foot i beams if you can get them i will hang all 15 of them as soon as you can Can you get any opans or find me some asap

Im sick an dont have an money or any thing else i was depending on you i always payed you back when i told you can you get anything You told me you would pay me on sat an today is sunday

I should have known when u said 10 mins i woul have plenty of time 2 take my bath! now my waters cold and C will be here at 12

You need 2 come on they going 2 come here and i need 2 know how many u want and when u can be here

Back