• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gottfried vs. Turgeon

Yep, I feel bad for all of the obnoxious State trolls that have been flaming our boards in the last couple of weeks...................NOT.

It would be even worse if the majority of Pack Pride knew this site existed.

They still think that DeaconSports is still the number one Wake board.

I took NC State in my bracket. Just one of many bad picks. Way to blow a 16 point lead Pack.

Wake would never do that.

You are nuts. That all started because of them trolling our boards even back then. They just got upset to get a dose of their own medicine.

This a 100 times.

Anybody remember Adam Fletcher? I think he killed himself after we beat Rivers.

Even after the game last night Gott's been giving off a vibe like he's just gonna enjoy his new contract this season and chill till DSJ and hopefully Bam and Alkins play next year. It's pretty fucking weird

Even after the game last night Gott's been giving off a vibe like he's just gonna enjoy his new contract this season and chill till DSJ and hopefully Bam and Alkins play next year. It's pretty fucking weird

Turns out he just kept enjoying it even after DSJ.

Nobody cares about Maryland anymore.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Sure he now looks like the better hire. Still don't care about Maryland anymore.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Back