• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gottfried vs. Turgeon

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
I remember there was a big debate about the better hire 3 years ago.

Looking like a Gottfried TKO.

Gottfried having success in the NCAA tournament. Just goes to show you that good things happen to bad people.

In the wise words of one R. J. Karl, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Yet another case of State failing to finish the deal against a solid team

Yep, I feel bad for all of the obnoxious State trolls that have been flaming our boards in the last couple of weeks...................NOT.

Yep, I feel bad for all of the obnoxious State trolls that have been flaming our boards in the last couple of weeks...................NOT.

Meh. They aren't nearly as bad as we used to be to them.

Not smart having Warren in when they needed to foul

Hope the fuckwads enjoy their tractor ride back from Orlando

At least Bzz had the good sense to stop recruiting Tyler Lewis. Gaudio would have had this guy as a Deacon.

And Gott was the Butthead who signed him up.

Meh. They aren't nearly as bad as we used to be to them.

You are nuts. That all started because of them trolling our boards even back then. They just got upset to get a dose of their own medicine.

Back