• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board's Fantasy Baseball League -Season 12?

I'm pumped that we have life and am looking forward to initiating new league members into the illustrious history of board fantasy league magic such as Johnny Estrada in the 3rd round and the metric that is Wins Above Jason Marquis.

Seriously though, Vermont, get these folks signed up and let's set the draft for later this week.

I'm pumped that we have life and am looking forward to initiating new league members into the illustrious history of board fantasy league magic such as Johnny Estrada in the 3rd round and the metric that is Wins Above Jason Marquis.

Seriously though, Vermont, get these folks signed up and let's set the draft for later this week.

I'll get invites out shortly and I'll move the draft to Thursday at 8pm unless I hear from folks that doesn't work.

If you still have a spot I'll hop in

I think we are now at 12 with Satan, WakeForestFan and bernbp5. I'm open to bringing in Deac6 as a 13th if the rest of the league is.

Also, I went ahead and moved the draft to Thursday at 8pm. Don't need to be competing with the Walking Dead season finale.

Official Board's Fantasy Baseball Leauge - Draft on Thursday.

I'm good with 13. It's not head-to-head, so an odd number is fine. Also gives us more people next year so we can kick people out if they pull a RSF and don't participate at all.

Sorry I couldn't participate this year. Was going to join back in, but will be in New Orleans on Thursday with family and don't want to autodraft. Good luck. Remember me next year. Will probably join up.

Let's do Wednesday at 9pm (I forgot I have to attend a work thing on Wednesday until 8pm). I'm going to shorten up the time allotted for draft picks to 30 seconds per pick so this doesn't take all night.

Let's do Wednesday at 9pm (I forgot I have to attend a work thing on Wednesday until 8pm). I'm going to shorten up the time allotted for draft picks to 30 seconds per pick so this doesn't take all night.

Awesome move. Did a draft last night that started at 9:30 pm and had 60 seconds per pick. Absolutely no reason it takes more than 30 seconds if you're paying attention, know something about baseball, and don't wait until it's your turn to consider your pick. I was ready to jump through the screen and slap the idiot (who had back to back picks every round, last-first, first-last) who took 55 seconds each time.

I'm not against a 14th (more than that gets us pretty deep into the player pool), but I'll open it up to others to weigh in.

Back